Who's buzzing for sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laudrup22

Living are a dig in team on the worst park in league,and it's a game I keep an eye on for the dims as a point dropper,massive 3 points to get of a shitty team.

When we are playing well. As soon as the final whistle goes I can’t wait for the next game.

Hate Sunday games though. Means I wish my weekend away, next thing I know it’s Monday and I’m back to work.
Lol I hope for an early ko on sunday as start my nightshift,the 3.30 bucks up routine,worth it for the 3 points.

I hate all plastic pitches but I honestly feel that the Hamilton and Killie pitches are worse than the Livingston pitch.

I hate all plastic pitches but I honestly feel that the Hamilton and Killie pitches are worse than the Livingston pitch.
Livi wins the worst for me,then lillie and bronze goes to Hamilton.top league should be grass only,I get teams come up and go down quickly,mabye even make it championship too.

Yes, with all the fighting talk coming from Livi...bring it on...let skill overcome brute force. Looking for a couple of goals minimum, but more importantly let's emerge victorious and unscathed.

Livi are not to be feared, they are jobbers. Any time in the recent past where we’ve dropped points to them it was through our own mistakes, they have one or two half decent players but we really should be comfortable against this lot.

I posted in the St Mirren match thread that I would like a few goals and a clean sheet but a nervy 1-0 win would keep me happy.
In all honesty I expected more than a nervy 1-0, call it arrogance or over confidence but not for one minute was I ever seeing a nervy game v St Mirren at Ibrox.
This game at Livingston though, that's different, plastic pitch and a right few battlers in the Livi team. Yes I may well have to settle for a nervy 1-0 or 2-1 this time. The 3 points in a game like this will be hard earned.

Living are a dig in team on the worst park in league,and it's a game I keep an eye on for the dims as a point dropper,massive 3 points to get of a shitty team.
Are you too pissed or am I, one of us isn’t understanding things

100%, can see a change in the way Gerrard was speaking today re. the ‘battle’ that’s expected at Livi. Have a feeling we are right up for it this time around. Hopefully see Holt pissing and moaning afterwards.

i cant wait for it. i feel that this could be our toughest test yet. though i think they have lost alot of players from last season especially in defence so who knows. conceded 7 goals in their first 3 games so definitely seem weaker at the back. play our game forget about the pitch (as much as possible anyway considering its utter dung) and we will stroll it again

As ridiculous as it is, Livi is one of the toughest away games on the fixture list. The pitch is a leveller and the fact the players raise their game against us. The only good thing is, they do it against the Tims. Shame more teams didn't have the same work ethic against the manky mob.

That carpet plus their players booting anything that moves worries me a bit. Hopefully we can get a couple of early goals and put this one to bed quickly.

Professional football shouldn’t be allowed on garbage pitches like this one

I'm banking on Alfie to do the business. He's one player that never seem to struggle on these pitches. Does anyone know who Livi will play instead of McCrorie (assuming he can't play).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back