Who's buzzing for sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm banking on Alfie to do the business. He's one player that never seem to struggle on these pitches. Does anyone know who Livi will play instead of McCrorie (assuming he can't play).

just had a quick look at their last game. the sub keeper was Maksymilian Stryjek they signed him from Eastleigh who according to wiki are in the 5th tier of english football

We’ve had a good start to the season and because of the behaviour of the Aberdeen players and one Celtic player we have the chance to open up a sizeable gap.

But that’s all it is, a chance.

We have to play every single game as if we are chasing the Tim’s.

We definitely have the skill and personnel to win most games but only if the attitude is right.

Look after ourselves first and worry about them when we play them.

We’ve had a good start to the season and because of the behaviour of the Aberdeen players and one Celtic player we have the chance to open up a sizeable gap.

But that’s all it is, a chance.

We have to play every single game as if we are chasing the Tim’s.

We definitely have the skill and personnel to win most games but only if the attitude is right.

Look after ourselves first and worry about them when we play them.
Win every game is always our stance.

we’re better than all the rest.

More than ever, every game feels like a cup final.

I really don’t care about anything else for that 90 mins but getting 3 points.

Feel we've all been here before, but i'm starting to feel genuinely confident before games. Comfortable 2 or 3 nil. We're starting to click, and that lot are the ones under pressure.

Killie away and Hibs are gonna be the acid test this year. Not Livi. We should be far too strong for the rest this year.

Still hate watching the games on tv, I'm a fuqing looney in front of it, even the dog looks at me as if to say "you're an idiot". Sometimes just go out for a walk instead but at the same time dread missing it!

It'll be a battle. One I think we are equipped to deal with.

Bit of a wildcard opinion, but I think we'll see Itten in for Hagi. Itten has experience playing on plastic pitches in Switzerland. Helander starts for me, don't see the point in chucking Edmundson in up against Dykes, having not played in the last three games. Helander struggled in his first game there but breezed his second trip and handled Dykes with relative ease.

Aribo with his bulkier build and new found confidence must be chomping at the bit to dish out a bit of retribution after his first visit there in the cup last season.

I wouldn't risk Roofe on that pitch. Alfie gets the nod and I trust him to get goals, he likes a goal or two against Livi.

Whatever happens, 3 points, no injuries and a comfortable display. Time for us to stop fretting about these teams and these types of trips. We have a far better squad, we have a more varied squad (midfield aside) and we don't have any excuses to drop points there. We've won there in our last three games, the pitch isn't an excuse anymore. Livi have been in dreadful form of late and even though I expect them to up their game considerably, we should still have way too much for them to cope with.

We've gone to Livingston in the past, moved the ball with authority, dictated for the most part and smashed them.

They will be up for it on a poor surface but we will equally be up for it.

We've been given an opportunity to put points on the board before the bheggars kick a ball again - it's time we put that marker down after seasons of failing to do so.

Hibs smashed 4 past them at the Tony Macaroni.

Looking forward to see how we continue to develop on the park and how we deal with the opportunity of pulling away.

I’d be dropping hagi for Arfield in this game or even Itten up top with Alfie

go for it against these thugs

We've gone to Livingston in the past, moved the ball with authority, dictated for the most part and smashed them.

They will be up for it on a poor surface but we will equally be up for it.

We've been given an opportunity to put points on the board before the bheggars kick a ball again - it's time we put that marker down after seasons of failing to do so.

Hibs smashed 4 past them at the Tony Macaroni.

Looking forward to see how we continue to develop on the park and how we deal with the opportunity of pulling away.

Obviously they will set up differently against us than Hibs, but we've won our last 2 league visits there very comfortably and have nothing to fear.

2 or 3 nil for me.

Keep the clean sheets coming.

Living are a dig in team on the worst park in league,and it's a game I keep an eye on for the dims as a point dropper,massive 3 points to get of a shitty team.

It will be a very hard game any kind of a win will do me and hopefully no injuries on that shite pitch.

I’d be dropping hagi for Arfield in this game or even Itten up top with Alfie

go for it against these thugs

Morelos plays well on the plastic and is still our most physical forward.

Arfield for Hagi is a possibility on that pitch.

I don't see the formation changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be a battle. One I think we are equipped to deal with.

Bit of a wildcard opinion, but I think we'll see Itten in for Hagi. Itten has experience playing on plastic pitches in Switzerland. Helander starts for me, don't see the point in chucking Edmundson in up against Dykes, having not played in the last three games. Helander struggled in his first game there but breezed his second trip and handled Dykes with relative ease.

Aribo with his bulkier build and new found confidence must be chomping at the bit to dish out a bit of retribution after his first visit there in the cup last season.

I wouldn't risk Roofe on that pitch. Alfie gets the nod and I trust him to get goals, he likes a goal or two against Livi.

Whatever happens, 3 points, no injuries and a comfortable display. Time for us to stop fretting about these teams and these types of trips. We have a far better squad, we have a more varied squad (midfield aside) and we don't have any excuses to drop points there. We've won there in our last three games, the pitch isn't an excuse anymore. Livi have been in dreadful form of late and even though I expect them to up their game considerably, we should still have way too much for them to cope with.

I think if Hagi drops out it's more likely to be Arfield who'll come in than Itten mate.

Arfield will be more comfortable playing behind Alfredo than Itten.

The big man is very much a striker.

I'm actually a tad nervous. I admit to being a serial panty wetter every time we step onto one of those plastic abominations. Not only result wise, but the threat of injury to a vital player that has befallen us in the past on plastic pitches.
Having said that, our form and the multiple goal threat from across the team is exciting and the games can't come fast enough.

Obviously they will set up differently against us than Hibs, but we've won our last 2 league visits there very comfortably and have nothing to fear.

2 or 3 nil for me.

Keep the clean sheets coming.

Watching us over the last three league games I'm hoping for a bit of Bayern Munich ruthlessness about us. Gerrard mentioned more goals after St. Mirren and he wasn't exactly delighted after the second half showing in midweek - rightfully so.

Saying that, 1-0 tomorrow goes a long way, as does any win.

Buzzing for the opportunity to extend our lead over them.

Livingston have 1 point from 3 games, not buying into all this tough game stuff. Just do our job and get the points, no excuses.

Buzzing for the opportunity to extend our lead over them.

Livingston have 1 point from 3 games, not buying into all this tough game stuff. Just do our job and get the points, no excuses.

Hibs ripped them apart on their shite pitch, we should be more than capable of doing the same.

Reactions: TN8
Livi wins the worst for me,then lillie and bronze goes to Hamilton.top league should be grass only,I get teams come up and go down quickly,mabye even make it championship too.
No professional football club should be allowed an artificial pitch , if stirling albion can maintain a fantastic grass pitch then so can every other team , its all about making extra revenue by hiring out the pitches ,plastic pitches should be banned in the professional game

I’ll settle for 1-0 Rangers and move on to the next game.
Prefer it if you are right obviously.

So would I tbf. A win is so important. If we play as we have been so far we’ll be fine.

If we can get 11 points clear before the scum play we are in such a strong position.

I’ve been bursting to play this game since the full time whistle against St Johnstone.

just keep winning and putting the points on the board Rangers.

If we can take full point up until the run of games which includes Hibs and Motherwell away ... I will be a very happy man

Really looking forward to this. Were playing pretty well and have more forward options.

Get big Fil in. He now knows how to handle that pitch and Dykes.

Expect the run of 3 nils to continue.

More pressure on the scum.

You can’t read anything into Hibs win at Livi, as you know Livi will up their game and play against us as if it was a cup final. Il take a scrappy 1-0 win right now. Points are all that matters at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back