Who's up for SSB tonight?

WinkieWATP

Heard a bit of it in the car. Rhyming off that we are still a bit short when you compare the benches.

Did we not have Scotland top goalscorer on the bench????

andy17x

Oh oh hear we go. It’s the singing about the Lisbon Lions that they are moaning about. Spew is spewing.

Have to say I don’t like that song or the sleepy gene for NL on 70 mins wish we hadn’t done that. They all look for any reason to take away from our progress.
The song in question is moronic, but it's just that - a song!
They never ever highlight any other moronic song by any other team - Celtic or otherwise, its always over looked.

When we lose, it's never about their IRA-oke it's about the win, when we win it's about other off field matters.

An absolute joke

Last edited:

Hehaw

Moved on to be offended by songs being sung, claiming that are people really idiotic enough to think that Hugh etc don't think it's abhorrent regardless of where they are sung.

They don't think it's abhorrent regardless of who and where it's being sung, if they did they would call it out at every instance but they don't. Funny that, horrible bigoted reptiles.

LegoGer

I never heard any bad songs sung while watching game on TV. Spotscene mentioned it last night on the highlights show and now tonight on Radio Clyde.Have they superhuman hearing or am i missing something.They look for any excuse to be critical especially in defeat.

Hehaw

Why do these arseholes turn into toddlers when it comes to songs?

People who can (on the whole) go to the shop on their own, cross roads on their own and even operate heavy machinery yet they can't handle a jonty tune? Get a fucking life man
Hugh, Tom English, Michael Stewart etc. only have issues about certain songs, have no issues with people singing about murdering Protestant, British people etc. or they might have an issue with songs of that nature being sung but not enough to make a comment on it.

davydumper

Is this what Clyde are reduced to now, using a shill to stir up trouble how low can this station stoop, or much did Kheevins pay phil 3 names to call up, that call was imo more embarrassing than any songs allegedly sung, Kheevins and Robert are a pair of pricks.

IrvineLoyal

Not that much of a surprise really, he's disliked everywhere else.

In all honesty there was something about Lennon yesterday, he looked like he was going through the motions rather than full of the snarling rage you'd normally associate with him.

It was weird something wrong with him defo

Either hes been told job isnt his or hes on medication because he looked a shell of the bitter clown he usually is

Looked as lethargic as his team

AZBlue

Not that much of a surprise really, he's disliked everywhere else.

In all honesty there was something about Lennon yesterday, he looked like he was going through the motions rather than full of the snarling rage you'd normally associate with him.
Yes I was thinking he was quite well behaved for a change.

Dylanbear

We know they have to get their way to fire back at us mate. They hate us more than they love their own club.

That’s why I was trying to suggest we don’t sing the SFB song to Lennon on Saturday night mate.
They are pathetic Grigo. Agree mate it shouldn't have been sung but not gonna lie I joined in as you just get caught up in the atmosphere while at the game.

Grigo Yossarian

They are pathetic Grigo. Agree mate it shouldn't have been sung but not gonna lie I joined in as you just get caught up in the atmosphere while at the game.
I know mate you do.

That Lisbon Lions song too. I don’t have a clue about the words but was clapping & stamping my feet, then it sounds like it might not be too nice.

Grigo Yossarian

What's wrong with the song?
Singing about them not seeing 10 in a row because they won't win 10 in a row.
What's the offence in that
I don’t know the words mate, so I can’t criticise.
Just going with all the shit flying around so it sounds like some people think it’s offensive ?
I can’t really have an opinion if I don’t know the words.