Who's up for SSB tonight?

Oh oh hear we go. It’s the singing about the Lisbon Lions that they are moaning about. Spew is spewing.

Have to say I don’t like that song or the sleepy gene for NL on 70 mins wish we hadn’t done that. They all look for any reason to take away from our progress.

Heard a bit of it in the car. Rhyming off that we are still a bit short when you compare the benches.

Did we not have Scotland top goalscorer on the bench????

Oh oh hear we go. It’s the singing about the Lisbon Lions that they are moaning about. Spew is spewing.

Have to say I don’t like that song or the sleepy gene for NL on 70 mins wish we hadn’t done that. They all look for any reason to take away from our progress.

The song in question is moronic, but it's just that - a song!
They never ever highlight any other moronic song by any other team - Celtic or otherwise, its always over looked.

When we lose, it's never about their IRA-oke it's about the win, when we win it's about other off field matters.

An absolute joke

Last edited:
Moved on to be offended by songs being sung, claiming that are people really idiotic enough to think that Hugh etc don't think it's abhorrent regardless of where they are sung.

They don't think it's abhorrent regardless of who and where it's being sung, if they did they would call it out at every instance but they don't. Funny that, horrible bigoted reptiles.

I never heard any bad songs sung while watching game on TV. Spotscene mentioned it last night on the highlights show and now tonight on Radio Clyde.Have they superhuman hearing or am i missing something.They look for any excuse to be critical especially in defeat.

Why do these arseholes turn into toddlers when it comes to songs?

People who can (on the whole) go to the shop on their own, cross roads on their own and even operate heavy machinery yet they can't handle a jonty tune? Get a fucking life man

Hugh, Tom English, Michael Stewart etc. only have issues about certain songs, have no issues with people singing about murdering Protestant, British people etc. or they might have an issue with songs of that nature being sung but not enough to make a comment on it.

Back