Who's up for SSB tonight?

Is this what Clyde are reduced to now, using a shill to stir up trouble how low can this station stoop, or much did Kheevins pay phil 3 names to call up, that call was imo more embarrassing than any songs allegedly sung, Kheevins and Robert are a pair of pricks.

Not that much of a surprise really, he's disliked everywhere else.

In all honesty there was something about Lennon yesterday, he looked like he was going through the motions rather than full of the snarling rage you'd normally associate with him.

It was weird something wrong with him defo

Either hes been told job isnt his or hes on medication because he looked a shell of the bitter clown he usually is

Looked as lethargic as his team

Not that much of a surprise really, he's disliked everywhere else.

In all honesty there was something about Lennon yesterday, he looked like he was going through the motions rather than full of the snarling rage you'd normally associate with him.
Yes I was thinking he was quite well behaved for a change.

We know they have to get their way to fire back at us mate. They hate us more than they love their own club.

That’s why I was trying to suggest we don’t sing the SFB song to Lennon on Saturday night mate.
They are pathetic Grigo. Agree mate it shouldn't have been sung but not gonna lie I joined in as you just get caught up in the atmosphere while at the game.

They are pathetic Grigo. Agree mate it shouldn't have been sung but not gonna lie I joined in as you just get caught up in the atmosphere while at the game.

I know mate you do.

That Lisbon Lions song too. I don’t have a clue about the words but was clapping & stamping my feet, then it sounds like it might not be too nice.

What's wrong with the song?
Singing about them not seeing 10 in a row because they won't win 10 in a row.
What's the offence in that

I don’t know the words mate, so I can’t criticise.
Just going with all the shit flying around so it sounds like some people think it’s offensive ?
I can’t really have an opinion if I don’t know the words.

I don’t know the words mate, so I can’t criticise.
Just going with all the shit flying around so it sounds like some people think it’s offensive ?
I can’t really have an opinion if I don’t know the words.

To the tune of their 10iar song

"this is how it feels to be Rangers
54 titles you know
The Lisbon Lions won't see 10iar"

It doesn't mean anything about them dying etc, it just means they won't see it like the rest of the tims won't see it but i guess its an easy song to be twisted.

54 titles you know
The Lisbon Lions

It doesn't mean anything about them dying etc, it just means they won't see it like the rest of the tims won't see it but i guess its an easy song to be twisted.

Thanks mate. Seems fine to me, but of course if it can be misinterpreted in our country to kick our fans then it will be. As always.

It absolutely is, there’s no need for it.

That being said it was hardly the biggest story of the day, our utter pumping of them was, this is classic diversion tactics, and unfortunately some of us gave them ammo to do it.

That’s the problem Barry. If Rangers win they will ALWAYS look for compensation.
Misinterpreting this song isn’t surprising by them.
We had the BS about the Bouncy being about jumping on tims heads you’ll remember ........

54 titles you know

Unlike, “Soon there won’t be any Protestants at all . . .” the intended meaning in THAT little “Oirish folk song” is completely obvious and unambiguous, and worthy of our utter condemnation and contempt!

They are nothing more than a shower of petulant and hypocritical b@stards!

Thanks mate. Seems fine to me, but of course if it can be misinterpreted in our country to kick our fans then it will be. As always.
It definitely can be and can understand them thinking the worst but its ridiculous, just something else for them to be offended by.

Like we are going to sing songs about former players for them who have died ffs :rolleyes:

Unlike, “Soon there won’t be any Protestants at all . . .” the intended meaning in THAT little “Oirish folk song” is completely obvious and unambiguous, and worthy of our utter condemnation and contempt!

They are nothing more than a shower of petulant and hypocritical b@stards!

We are their enemy. Every day they go about with that thought, and much wider than just in a football context as we know mate.

Anything they can do to harm us, they will.

Oh oh hear we go. It’s the singing about the Lisbon Lions that they are moaning about. Spew is spewing.

Have to say I don’t like that song or the sleepy gene for NL on 70 mins wish we hadn’t done that. They all look for any reason to take away from our progress.
Bottom line is that they won’t see ten in a row . And Lennon is a rabid 19th Century Terrorist bastard and I make no apology for hating him

It definitely can be and can understand them thinking the worst but its ridiculous, just something else for them to be offended by.

Like we are going to sing songs about former players for them who have died ffs :rolleyes:

And the bit of SSB I heard Keevins said about the Chalmers family wanted him to pass on the family thanks to Rangers & our fans who sent support to them.
But he then chooses to interpret this song in a way that suits him. It’s the Celtic way.

54 titles you know

If that's genuinely the words, then I fail to see the upset. They've been singing about 10-a-row for ages and now we're countering it. My take is that we'll be winning the League soon.

I guess you could twist the meaning. But it might say more about your outlook than the intent of the song.

Oh well. There's always something.

54 titles you know
55 is coming and you won't see 10iar"

If that's genuinely the words, then I fail to see the upset. They've been singing about 10-a-row for ages and now we're countering it. My take is that we'll be winning the League soon.

I guess you could twist the meaning. But it might say more about your outlook than the intent of the song.

Oh well. There's always something.

54 titles you know
55 is coming and you won't see 10iar"
Those are 100% the words mate

I saw an old toutube video the season after we went down and they where singing about 10iar, this has obviousely been a dream of theirs for a long time, personally ill take more joy in ending their run than us actually doing it, because i know its going to ruin many of them.

Thanks mate. Sounds like the usual chance to kick us.
I did say Saturday night about the SFB Song to Lennon & that was my hope that we’d avoid that & leave them in the spotlight for the McInnes stuff. That disappointed me, but in the sense it allowed them to fire back at us.
Agreed mate would have been good if we just left it out and not give them the satisfaction.

54 titles you know

We’ve been singing it for 2 years. It’s got nothing to do with the recent deaths of ex players.
typical liars trying to smear us.

Back