Why are the peasants always so angry.?

One of the reasons why they thrive on rage is because seemingly most celtic fan's refuse to engage in a rational conversation with Rangers fans.This refusal then manifests as theoretical arguments in their own mind and with other like minded people. Their lack of critical thinking results in lazy assumptions and gross generalizations. They are the problem

Am sure some of them have a right to be raging - am sure most of us take the piss out of them.

Before our semi final with Leizig at Ibrox, me and a fellow Bear were chatting in the office and one of them was talking to another colleague a few desks away. When he had finished he looked over at us and said "I hope yeez get pumped".

Quick as a flash, the Bear I was talking to asked Timmy to hold on a minute then got up and saying "just picking something up from the photocopier". Photocopier is just 5 seconds walk from our office area.

So Timmy stands waiting at this Bears desk - a couple of minutes go by and Bear is not back, Timmy asks to anyone who was listening - "did he no say he was just heading out to the photocopier?"

I said "yeah I think he did". So Timmy heads over to the door, looks down the corridor to the photocopier and there is no sign of the Bear. He turns round to us and says "he's no here, tell him he can come to my desk if he wants to see me" and off he goes muttering to himself.

About 10 minutes later the Bear comes back to the office. I asked where he'd been as Timmy (I used his real name) had been waiting. Bear replies - I wiznae going to the photocopier - I went for a shite - how long did the daft arse wait?"

After 55 and all of the funny youtube stuff surrounding that e.g. JustUsTims I noticed quite a few of their channels popped up, youtube recommended it to me as I think it just sees all scottish football stuff in the same bracket.

Anyway one thing I've noticed with a lot of them is they end almost all of their comments with tons of those laughing emoji things, pretty much every single comment/title or whatever is full of them to the extent of it actually becoming weird. Like you'll get a generic 'sevco' comment followed by about 8 laughing emojis. You'll see that stuff a ton just in the normal youtube comment sections too

I think it's a little thing they are all hiding behind now, pile on tons of laughing emojis to try and hide how angry they are or something, it sticks out like a sore thumb now when I see it and also it's something you never see on Rangers content, or any other football content for that matter. Even the 'ronaldo v messi' stuff you get sometimes, which really is the dumbest crap you'll ever read, that doesn't even lean as heavily on this "I'm no mad, I just find it funny" tone

It struck me after reading a lot of the russian/bot propaganda stuff online too, it has that same laughing emoji face after almost every single comment. It's just a massive sign of insecurity I think

Its just quite simply the need to be loved
Attaching themselves to any cause which they think will bring them praise.

That's what 150 years in our shadow does to you.
Need to check your maths mate. They are only 134 years old, unless i am missing something here.

They embarrassed themselves as predicted with the sectarian and racist anti-British banners after the passing of the Queen. They even look to abroad to find issues to get angry about, like Palestine. Older Bears will remember their bizarre protests at the piggery against coal mine owners in Ukraine. There's always something for these maniacs to supply their need to display hatred and bigotry. Is it the genetic pollution caused by generational inbreeding which feeds their inferiority complex and identity crisis.? They are genuinely clinically insane.

They're not sectarian or racist just "anti monarchy".

They hitch their wagon to any particular left wing cause, which they deem as brothers in oppression. This makes them look all hip, trendy and worldly.

Unfortunately, most of these causes are so far left they have popped out the other side as extreme right, who would have their kind and their cause of the week hanging from a lamppost in downtown Havana/Moscow/Gaza.

Whatever happened to the Thai Tim’s there couldn’t have been any mileage left in it, that was just so wrong.
The boy who started it was a boy from Blantyre called Reamonn Gormley and he was killed in a random attack walking down the street. Terrible bit of business, was a nice boy as well

They embarrassed themselves as predicted with the sectarian and racist anti-British banners after the passing of the Queen. They even look to abroad to find issues to get angry about, like Palestine. Older Bears will remember their bizarre protests at the piggery against coal mine owners in Ukraine. There's always something for these maniacs to supply their need to display hatred and bigotry. Is it the genetic pollution caused by generational inbreeding which feeds their inferiority complex and identity crisis.? They are genuinely clinically insane.

Youre right, they are not right in the nogging!

Last edited:
What was this? I mind them trying to do a minutes applause for over 100 minors dying in a tragedy. The ref (as uncomfortable as %^*&) blew the whistle after about 23 seconds.

The boy who started it was a boy from Blantyre called Reamonn Gormley and he was killed in a random attack walking down the street. Terrible bit of business, was a nice boy as well

The way they used that boys death was sickening. I remember it at the time. As soon as he was murdered they jumped all over it and were implying he was murdered because he was a Catholic and they were organising marches etc. Absolutely vile.

Obviously this was soon forgotten about when it turned out it was two Celtic fans killing one of their own.

The way they used that boys death was sickening. I remember it at the time. As soon as he was murdered they jumped all over it and were implying he was murdered because he was a Catholic and they were organising marches etc. Absolutely vile.

Obviously this was soon forgotten about when it turned out it was two Celtic fans killing one of their own.

They also used the tragic death of Phil O'Donnell to their advantage claiming to be too "grief stricken" to play an upcoming OF game when Celtic were struggling at the time with injuries.

So stricken with grief they were parading new signing Andreas Hinkel on the day of the boys funeral.

Conniving lying devious bastards

The schools.

They also used the tragic death of Phil O'Donnell to their advantage claiming to be too "grief stricken" to play an upcoming OF game when Celtic were struggling at the time with injuries.

So stricken with grief they were parading new signining Andreas Hinkel on the day of the boys funeral.

Conniving lying devious bastards
And yet were able to play when club legend and current employee Tommy Burns died later in that season. "it is what Tommy would have wanted" :oops:

I think it goes back to their roots as a soup kitchen. If it wiznae fur Bruvver Wally they’d aw be deed. Nae buddy cared afoot them but the big Wally

I think it goes back to their roots as a soup kitchen. If it wiznae fur Bruvver Wally they’d aw be deed. Nae buddy cared afoot them but the big Wally

Big wallys sudden overnight flit from Glasgow was suspect given the marists
history of abuse and moving bheasts around.

They also have this really disturbing craving for praise. It isn't enough for them to raise funds for charities or foodbank donations simply just for those in need, they have to let everyone know that they are doing it in order to get the publicity off the back of it which in my view kinda cheapens the good deed in the first place.
Matthew 6:1 KJV “Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.”

keep your good deeds to yourself and share them only with god.

They are underclass and always will be. Their inferiority complex is seared into their brains in primary school.

That was absolutely disgusting. Having those children singing about dead lawyers in Glasgow pubs was the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen. It’s went quiet because they began to get a backlash from outsiders and a few of their more sensible supporters who could see it for what it was. Crass manipulation of young people who had no idea what they were getting themselves in to.
The ‘Paw McBwide’ song is one of the most disturbing things I’ve had the misfortune to see.

They're brainwashed from an early age. The one thing I've noticed is that they all have a sh*te answer for everything.

Once you talk logically to tims (difficult I know), and prove them wrong, it's always the same response. Suddenly it all becomes about the craic and I'm taking things too seriously.

I detest them more with each day

Back