Why are the peasants always so angry.?

A few years ago when working offshore, the foremen & the heads of all the different departments shared an office.
I mentioned to a couple of the guys they should get to see this new movie that came out SPOTLIGHT the head of the mechanical department turned on me saying your out of order, needless to say he's a Tim ( a guy I normally get on with ) he comes from Larkhall as well

Basically because they are not Protestant, especially Presbyterian.

They live in a constant state of jealous inadequacy, whilst not having the mental capacity to accept their status in life.

That aside they are, without exception, cunts.

If I had to guess then I’d say the toxic traits they so commonly possess are drilled into them in their apartheid schooling system.

Manifested by their own parents delusions surrounding their national identity and the foreign flag of a country they’ve never even visited.

One of my oldest mates from Dennistoun somehow via social mhedia turned into the biggest most nostril flaring sevconians you could ever meet. It drove him literally round the bend. The angriest guy I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter. To cut a long story short. All ties cut, blocked him on all media platforms, deleted the pricks number and if he is ever going to be in the wider group I avoid the cuntweasel.

It’s their own social media platforms that drive them into such frenzied lunacy.

One of my oldest mates from Dennistoun somehow via social mhedia turned into the biggest most nostril flaring sevconians you could ever meet. It drove him literally round the bend. The angriest guy I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter. To cut a long story short. All ties cut, blocked him on all media platforms, deleted the pricks number and if he is ever going to be in the wider group I avoid the cuntweasel.

It’s their own social media platforms that drive them into such frenzied lunacy.
Well done mate , life is easier when you cut these haters from your life as you are never going to change them.

Because they support the "oppressed" Irish, they cling on to any situation worldwide that can be remotely comparable.

Palestine seems to be their 2nd favourite thing to complain about.

A "working class, underdog, oppressed, look at us, ambulance chasing" mentality.

Because, I think, they follow a club allegedly connected to one country while living in another country. And their club is not connected to a district really either, unlike Hibs, so that aspect can't really get any stronger unless there was a name and colour change. Thus, they have to see themselves as oppositional in every aspect, because they think that is their very identity. They are mostly third or fourth or fifth generation so the ideology doesn't match their everyday reality hence they invent grievance.

Because their dad's/uncles were absolutely destroyed by sir walter, advocaat and big ecks squads over the years.

They attach themselves to the sporting wing of a terrorist organization that has murdered thousands of innocent people to show support for a country most of them have never been to or know very little about. All in the name of a strain of Christianity a tiny fraction of them actually devout themselves to. Brainwashed Weirdos

Strange how their anger is usually aimed at people and causes they haven't a clue about but they proclaim to be well rehearsed in matters that shouldn't and don't concern them. If they really want to vent their anger and disgust at they should lift the extremely lumpy carpet at their midden

This. And a constant need for attention like an immature child. Please notice us.

They also have this really disturbing craving for praise. It isn't enough for them to raise funds for charities or foodbank donations simply just for those in need, they have to let everyone know that they are doing it in order to get the publicity off the back of it which in my view kinda cheapens the good deed in the first place.
If ever there was the mantra of “first reply nails it”, you sir, have hammered it

they really do like to play the victim card.

I honestly can’t be arsed with it, I go to Ibrox to watch Rangers play football, why on earth would I want to raise any other global political point that’s got nothing to do with me?

I find it strange.

Back