Why are they so desperate for the title this season?

The 10 in a row obsession that was only made possible due to our illegal demotion/winning a league with no genuine challengers and effectively walking into Europe/Champions league which gave them all there money which they claim makes them so cash rich.

Many of there titles in my eyes will have asterisks beside them anyways especially the ones when we weren't even in the league and the 2012 season which was lost due to administration/points deduction.

4 years out the top flight, with one of the worst assembled teams and only till Gerrard arrived did we manage to build a side capable of challenging/competing with them.

Yet no one in the media dares bring any of the above up.
Spot on

They will do anything they have no shame
We flung the league away, again being fucking shite after the winter break. After getting beat of Hamilton , the league was done.
If it was us 13 points clear, I would be going mental if they tired to null & void the season.
I think the games will get played behind close doors in may/june. Hopefully our players take this down time to reflect how fucking disgraceful they have been this year & find the form they were in the first half of the season

Their and the fat Japanese holy grail is the 'Worlds most successful football team' mantel.

Those 5 words eat at the very soul of that awful club and all associated with it.
Exactly this. The fact we are just now kills them. You hardly hear about us being referred to as the worlds most successful club, outwith ourselves saying it. You can bet your bottom dollar that if these c*nts were in our position the Scottish media would be telling everybody.

Dont kid yourselves, for the tramps board its ALL about the champions League money. DK said it about 2 yrs ago, there financial model is built on very rocky ground. 60 million a year without that money puts them in the brown smelly stuff very very fast. Shortbread hips saved them this season and dumbelbelly will be served up at the end if this season/year.
For the scum fans its all about bragging rights, we live rent free in their heads 24/7 STILL.
We all know they have no shame, just a pikey club full of tinker tramps.

We flung the league away, again being fucking shite after the winter break. After getting beat of Hamilton , the league was done.
If it was us 13 points clear, I would be going mental if they tired to null & void the season.
I think the games will get played behind close doors in may/june. Hopefully our players take this down time to reflect how fucking disgraceful they have been this year & find the form they were in the first half of the season

No chance games will be played BCD in May/June. Social distancing and lockdown will still be in effect in those months, so 22 players plus backroom staff will not be allowed to play a game of football.

They want more trophies and league titles than us. Absolutely nothing else matters and they don't care how it is achieved.
Disgracefully, our nation has caved in to them.

Well obviously. 9 in a row is all we we talked about too the closer we got to it. It occupied our every thought and rightly so. It was celtics so called untouchable record. I can’t believe the amount of bears doing a 180 on this and saying it doesn’t matter. Isn’t winning things the ultimate desire for every fan? Every single title we’ve won since has been compared to it. When we ask about our most important goals, Laudrups header is always among the first mentioned.

And as for the scum, this is (was) their chance to end the nightmares they’ve been having since that glorious season. If you think their bragging has been bad recently, it ain’t nothing compared to how they’ll be if they ever got 10.

Any bear that says them getting 10 doesn’t bother them is either lying, or has been driven insane by what’s happened to us since 2012.

Since we have no choice but to accept the conditions inflicted on us thanks to this virus, I will at least take comfort from the fact it might just have stopped 9 (and by extension 10) in a row. It is paltry compensation for what is happening to the world, but I’ll still take it. I’ll take every morsel of comfort I can get.
I couldn't give two fcuks about their '10IAR'.

Because 10IAR means everything to them and apparently to a huge section of our support too.

Can't really argue with that can we?

Shameful if they're wanting to league handed if unfinished.

To be fair, the majority I've read online want to finish it. Not sure what it's like back there with the media. Don't see much.

Another thing... I'd like to finish the season as you never know.
If this is voided, I'd assume they'd get the CL spot. If they manage to qualify, it's a huge blow

Anyone saying they wouldn’t want the same were the roles reversed is lying. Spare me your uber-moral replies also please.
I'm not sure about that. Superficially, I think that I'd probably argue that I'd want it for us. But then I'd have doubts about whether it really was worthwhile. Would I want us awarded a title that we would probably have won anyway, but might not? I don't know.
I do not share their inferiority complex. I genuinely don't think that it would matter as much to me as it clearly does to them. If it's awarded to them I will be a bit pissed off because it will be another example of their ability to manipulate the media and the authorities to their agenda. But I'll also know that it is even more of a kiddie-on title than those they won when we weren't even in the same division.

Null and void breaks the 10 no matter what the cretins say and the realisation of that is now slowly eating away at them. Brilliant

The very same reason why they go to great lengths to keep the sweeping brush at arms reach and under the carpet bulging.

Utter bogtrotters.

Null and void breaks the 10 no matter what the cretins say and the realisation of that is now slowly eating away at them. Brilliant
I don't see how it does. If it's null and void, it's as if it never took place. So if they win next season it would be 9IAR, not 10. That's what the history books will show. People on here are fucking deluded. Not one person on here would be calling for a void season, if we were sitting 13 points clear with 8 games to go.
The way we have been playing this year , it's doubtful we would have won our game in hand , never mind the 2 old firm games.
Our players have been fucking disgraceful since the winter break.
Trying to use this virus' to stop them winning the league is fucking embrassing.
Equally Dave King jumping ship during a major crisis , is shocking and fans talking about a statue for him is blowing my mine

9 in a row! It’s amazing that this is even being discussed. I’m going to keep banging on about this until something is done. Celtic Football Club facilitated and enabled the rape of hundreds of children . Let me just say this again Celtic FC RAPED hundreds of children. %^*& 9 in a row, %^*& the Scottish leagues and %^*& the SFA until this gets a full independent inquiry. We should NOT be considering any discussions on ANY football related issue until this is sorted.

I don't see how it does. If it's null and void, it's as if it never took place. So if they win next season it would be 9IAR, not 10. That's what the history books will show. People on here are fucking deluded. Not one person on here would be calling for a void season, if we were sitting 13 points clear with 8 games to go.
The way we have been playing this year , it's doubtful we would have won our game in hand , never mind the 2 old firm games.
Trying to use this virus' to stop them winning the league is fucking embrassing.
Equally Dave King jumping ship during a major crisis , is shocking and fans talking about a statue for him is blowing my mine

We aren't using a virus to stop them winning the league. We are living in unprecedented times where people cant visit friends or family, with more stringent lockdown measures possibly coming.

The season isn't going to be completed. Making it "null & void" is just a way of saying its incomplete. As the League Table currently stands, nothing is assured from the Title to Europe, Top/Bottom 6 & Relegation. All are still to play for. The prize money should be evenly split between all clubs.

If the shoe were on the other foot, do you think our media would be as determined for the season to be called and us awarded the title with 2 OF games and a game in hand still to be played? Not a fecking chance!

Compare & contrast what Liverpool are saying. Haven't won the League in 31 years but they see the big picture that sport takes a back seat to people losing their lives.

Shameless FC know either way that this title and any subsequent one they happen to win would be hollow and tainted. It wouldn't stop them having the brass neck to celebrate it as 10iar anyway. Exploiting death hasn't stopped them before.

We’re talking about a club and fans who were absolutely delighted to win silverware without any real competition so much so they engineered a way to have us crippled for many years hoping we would never return.
Now most sensible football fans would wonder what the point would be playing the game knowing there isn’t anyone who can seriously compete with you.
Not your a average thick Mick, they crave a League were winning titles and cups without competition is a must and still do.

Last edited:
Their cheerleaders have been out in force (when so many other priorities are important) so why do they desperately need this seasons title if they miles in front of us? Better players, cash rich, billionaire owner, fantastic manager etc.....?
I’m going to hazard a wild and crazy guess that it’s for 9IAR I could be wrong

I mean we are talking about a team who were once pumped out of Europe 3 times in one season.

They love ‘winning’ things without actually doing it on the park.

Ooooft!
where to start?
OK fair enough on the first point, it would be a broken sequence of league titles, therefore not in a row. Should we have x amount in a row during WW2?
People on here are deluded? That's one way to ingratiate yourself to the masses.
I think most folk would because, unlike our colonial cousins in the East, we actually care more about our family and friends. Priorities and all that.
Using this virus to stop them winning the league? Really? Didn't know we were all evil bio warfare geniuses? Hmm...
Dave King jumping ship? Was his speech at the AGM about stepping down relating to.something completely different?

in summation...

You're a fucking mentally challenged.

Last edited:
This season means so much to them as they know it will be their last for a while
The free ride is well and truly over

4 post pishtalker. Away and live doon your mine.

I know, clearly evident by the fact the war year titles are included on our honours list.
The leagues were split up into regional sections during the war. If football continued on as regular, say as it did during the First World War, then we’d probably count them.

as someone else said its an inferiority complex, but I also think its because they have no morals whatsoever, just look at the way they accept a paedophile ring knowingly operating within their club with a shrug of the shoulders.....nothing but scum

The leagues were split up into regional sections during the war. If football continued on as regular, say as it did during the First World War, then we’d probably count them.
So seasons were played but they were somewhat incomplete?
Sounds familiar.

I think they're are just desperate for any form of success and will do absolutely anything to get it. They'll accept any level of win.

As above, it's just a massive, massive inferiority complex they have.

Thats well fooked , the virus put paid to that no matter what they are awarded , the season will not be completed

Sporting Integrity has came back and bit them
On the arse

That would be the only silver lining for me if they were awarded it. They could bang on about 9 (and if they were to win it 10) in a row all they wanted but the fact would be they didn’t win this years league and hence their claims are meaningless.

I’m going to hazard a guess and say it’s because they had a huge lead and were almost certainly going to win it were the season completed.

Of course that doesn’t change the fact that if the season isn’t finished, they won’t have won it and it would be shameless and downright embarrassing for them to ask to be handed a title they didn’t win.

The 10 in a row obsession that was only made possible due to our illegal demotion/winning a league with no genuine challengers and effectively walking into Europe/Champions league which gave them all there money which they claim makes them so cash rich.

Many of there titles in my eyes will have asterisks beside them anyways especially the ones when we weren't even in the league and the 2012 season which was lost due to administration/points deduction.

4 years out the top flight, with one of the worst assembled teams and only till Gerrard arrived did we manage to build a side capable of challenging/competing with them.

Yet no one in the media dares bring any of the above up.
Or wants to.

Another thing... I'd like to finish the season as you never know.
If this is voided, I'd assume they'd get the CL spot. If they manage to qualify, it's a huge blow
Try to finish the season - Gers to win league - Gers to get CL place!
Best outcome - keep believing! Remember Helicopter Sunday!

Back