Why are we not making this forum a closed shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormusk1872

I realise that many 100's of Tims may have already joined this board, however I am looking at the stats just now; 500 members online, 650 lurkers or guests.

Better this site became a closed shop.

The last forum was open to view too , the unfortunate truth is that those c¥nts are so obsessed with us they will find a way to get in, we just need to stay vigilant !

You'll have 650 people sign up and either not post, or post pish, and most of them will be poets anyway.
If they want to read, they'll sign up to read....

I'm a season ticket holder and would have no problem posting my number as a pre requisite for joining up however not every fan or member of FF is a season ticket holder. The above idea is therefore ludicrous.

The ST idea thats just not going to happen, many fans don't have a season ticket.

The open forum part is part of the plans for the site to be stress tested this weekend, after that I'm sure Suck will make a decision as to whether it stays open or not.

The last forum was open to view too , the unfortunate truth is that those c¥nts are so obsessed with us they will find a way to get in, we just need to stay vigilant !

It's a lot simpler than some people think.

You suspect a poster is up to no good you report them. The admins look at it and if it has merit they are banned.

We can ban them a lot quick than they can register.

The main problem we have is hysteria where too many posters imagine that anyone disagreeing with them must be Timothy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back