Why are we surprised at more cheating and double standards by officials ?

monkey magic

I'm only shocked that there are any Rangers fans left shocked by the officials predictable cheating every week. A blatant offside in a Cup Final last week, and Alfie yellow carded today for doing what other players do every week after a goal. We have the team in place to win titles and trophies, but the officials are going out of their way to prevent that occurring. It couldn't be more obvious now.

Desperately need VAR - especially for the penalties we don't get but also what refs lets other teams away with and punish us for.

We desperately need something to curb the blatant bias - jeez we lost a cup final because referees are unaccountable.

Desperately need VAR - especially for the penalties we don't get but also what refs lets other teams away with and punish us for.

We desperately need something to curb the blatant bias - jeez we lost a cup final because referees are unaccountable.

It is bad enough that refs allow the opposition to kick the shit out of our team every week, but today's ref Robertson, a season ticket holder at the Piggery, deliberately sent off Alfie for an " offence" he's seen a million times before as a ref and never issued a yellow card. Its cheating, nothing less.

Its pretty clear that Alfie in particular is being treated differently to other players. Brown didnt get a card for making the same gesture towards us
EL1SLwiWwAEqBov

Last edited:
How the f*ck that penalty wasn't given in the first half, anywhere else on the pitch and it's a free kick.

No attempt to play the ball barges Alfie and goes through the back of him.....unbelievable

Today saw the referee book a player from either team for the incident as the players were leaving the pitch at half time. The two main culprits were Jack and Donnely yet the referee chose to book Jack and Gallagher.
Donnely was already on a yellow (IMO he should have saw red for his tackle anyway) so Don Robertson has went out of his way to not send off a Motherwell player but couldn't wait to send Alfredo off.

Not just Scottish refs that are (unts, our last 2 Euro games saw definite penalties denied us.

No way we are getting a handful in our favour to level this shit up.

Today saw the referee book a player from either team for the incident as the players were leaving the pitch at half time. The two main culprits were Jack and Donnely yet the referee chose to book Jack and Gallagher.
Donnely was already on a yellow (IMO he should have saw red for his tackle anyway) so Don Robertson has went out of his way to not send off a Motherwell player but couldn't wait to send Alfredo off.
The ref shat it regarding that mentally challenged monobrowed gypsy Donnelly , one lady's front bottom looking after another I would suggest

Not just Scottish refs that are (unts, our last 2 Euro games saw definite penalties denied us.

No way we are getting a handful in our favour to level this shit up.
Just watched the Wolfsburg game and the ref that booked jack twice for similar fouls has let the same type of fouls go unpunished for both teams on at least 4 occasions, double standards or what

Seems to be getting worse every week. Today was ridiculous. You would hope Gerrard had a quiet word with the ref at full time.

Not disputing we need something mate but if we were using VAR today the cheating official today would have had his decision reviewed by the cheating Scottish official we cheated us on the park the week before .

The second biggest deliberate act by another corrupt ref.

I'm only shocked that there are any Rangers fans left shocked by the officials predictable cheating every week. A blatant offside in a Cup Final last week, and Alfie yellow carded today for doing what other players do every week after a goal. We have the team in place to win titles and trophies, but the officials are going out of their way to prevent that occurring. It couldn't be more obvious now.

I am not surprised and neither are many of us. I am, however, always surprised at how many on here are blind to this. The referees are not cheats, they are just not very good at their jobs brigade. Half-wits. Only my opinion of course.

As I said on the match thread, I'm about done with Scottish football (I'm not, but you can forgive such hyperbole while the games in play).

The game is run by 19th Century Terrorist's for 19th Century Terrorist's.

But call them out on it and see how well that works out for you

My concern with this is will still be the same cheats making the calls

Back