Why can’t fans be allowed into our Flag Day as well as the Scottish Cup Final?

The Tories have a history of hating football fans and treating us as an inconvenience.

Perhaps you should ask our manager for his opinions on the Tory party.
Mate the thread is about the SC final amd the trophy day and getting fans in. That is down to SNP. Nothing to do with tories.

The Tories have a history of hating football fans and treating us as an inconvenience.

Perhaps you should ask our manager for his opinions on the Tory party.
Why would I ask him, I am quite aware of what happened after the tragedy, when have the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party or Scottish Labour been openly hostile to our Club?
Can you provide me with the decades of proof that you mentioned?

You said the Scottish Government moan if fans gather.

I need to make it clear I hate them all but please, please ditch this idea that voting Tory fixes everything. They're the absolute fvcking worst and I can't make that clear enough.
I think we are all entitled to vote who we want, I will be Voting Tory
Why you so angry?

You said the Scottish Government moan if fans gather.

I need to make it clear I hate them all but please, please ditch this idea that voting Tory fixes everything. They're the absolute fvcking worst and I can't make that clear enough.
Mate the snp blamed us for having blood on our hamds and for a spike in covid , that has yet to materialise, when we gathered to celebrate 55. The snp were vitriolic about it.
I never mentioned voting tory. I said dont vote snp.

So whats the reasoning I should vote for any of them? 'Because they aren't the SNP' is hardly sound logic either tbh.

Oh FFS, it's perfect logic if you don't want the SNP in, obviously you do, so carry on and vote for them.

Just stop, nobody is rising to you. You’re a nationalist. You’re going to vote for a nationalist.

Go back to the lounge and tell one of your pals.

My ethos is the same as Neil Oliver. I'm a tory if that is the party with the best policies, candidate. Labour if it's the same. But first and last I'm a unionist. I despise SNP

I replied to a comment suggesting voting the SNP out would fix everything despite ALL the evidence suggesting otherwise.

Stop deluding yourself.

They're all scum.

Then vote for the scum that's not going to try and break the country up;)

Edit: actually I meant vote against the scum that is trying to break up the country.

Back