Why did our Captain not call out the cheating antics of Scott Brown when he was interviewed after the game?

Not one of them said a word about any of it, looks like we arnt going to get bogged down in all that stuff way gio.

When questioned on his thoughts on the match he seemed rather nonchalant about the pathetic, lacklustre Rangers performance. He didn't seem to be in any way concerned that we have dropped four points and once again been outplayed and outfought against a team with limited talent.

The thing that really got me though was that he watched an opponent blatantly cheating to get one of his team mates sent off and when the red card was shown the classless scumbag was laughing in his face. Yet our captain says absolutely nothing about it. Doesn't call him out. Doesn't highlight his disgraceful antics throughout the game nor the fact that Kent will miss the next league match because of the neanderthal.
Nope, he says not a thing.!
Back in the day, if the lego eater was playing and Goughie was the captain then King Richard wouldn't have called him out either in an interview so you are being unfair in your post however....

Gougie or anybody else from that team back in the day might not have been so blatant to incur a red card perhaps but they would have ensured that the lego eater limped off that pitch at least last night.

Because Brown would have pisssed himself laughing.
Make no mistake this was a lottery win for his big team.
Sheep mean nothing to him.

When questioned on his thoughts on the match he seemed rather nonchalant about the pathetic, lacklustre Rangers performance. He didn't seem to be in any way concerned that we have dropped four points and once again been outplayed and outfought against a team with limited talent.

The thing that really got me though was that he watched an opponent blatantly cheating to get one of his team mates sent off and when the red card was shown the classless scumbag was laughing in his face. Yet our captain says absolutely nothing about it. Doesn't call him out. Doesn't highlight his disgraceful antics throughout the game nor the fact that Kent will miss the next league match because of the neanderthal.
Totally agree. Never seen on Sky but
hopefully at full time they told the embarrassment what they thought of him, but probably not. Was hopeful Boyd would have called him out but no.

no he didnt, if anything Brown went to Tav and put his arm around him trying to get a reaction
This 100% he was going for the double with probably Clancy looking on for a reaction. Brown plus Clancy shitbags working together for the good of the scum to lift the league.

Yeah because dignified silence has worked wonders for us eh.

As for temperamental...
You must have hated Souness eh?

I know which of the two I would have every time!
You are right about dignified silence and we all loved Souness but we get away with nothing . Our players would be suspended for important matches which is what they want . What gets me is the likes of souness and even some Aberdeen players and even some of the vermin players in the past would dish it out but take it back .Brown is a bully who doesn’t take it back . Scum .

Get Jimmy Bell on Rangers media, calling out that cheating bastard Clancy and brown, I’m sure he’ll relish the 10 game ban …

He should’ve called him out on it and said Brown was doing his best to get one our players sent off the entire game.

Back in the day, if the lego eater was playing and Goughie was the captain then King Richard wouldn't have called him out either in an interview so you are being unfair in your post however....

Gougie or anybody else from that team back in the day might not have been so blatant to incur a red card perhaps but they would have ensured that the lego eater limped off that pitch at least last night.
This for me!

Giving a retard more attention than whatever that was this evening?

The mental thing is that the weirdo decommission retards won't find the Lego Muncher embarassing.

The captain of your team acting like that????

Get Jimmy Bell on Rangers media, calling out that cheating bastard Clancy and brown, I’m sure he’ll relish the 10 game ban …
Brown a couple of seasons ago against the filth elbowed barasic the same way as Hayes did tonight and not a word . If it happened to Kyogo we wouldn’t have heard the end of it . We aren’t allowed to say anything . As well as VAR I think Scottish football should employ refs from the English championship to ref our games and those of the scum . That lot have bullied refs here for decades and they are all scared of them.

Ok but why did mcGinn of hibs get a suspension when he only said what everyone thought and Guess what his next game was against Celtic and if Tav spoke out he would get a suspension on the 2nd Feb. Guaranteed
Because he criticised a referee is why McGinn got banned, all Tav has to is something along the lines of “some people need to show more respect to their fellow professionals instead of laughing at them and being unprofessional “.

Because he criticised a referee is why McGinn got banned, all Tav has to is something along the lines of “some people need to show more respect to their fellow professionals instead of laughing at them and being unprofessional “.
They all know that’s what Brown does, done it for a decade . Dishes it out then tries to get players sent off .I don’t know a player who has committed so many fouls with so few red cards but has been responsible for having So many other players yellow carded or sent off .

The narrative was clearly set by sky, Crocker, Walker, laughing at Brown exaggerating and playing it down, quickly followed in every other media outlet. If Morelos had done any similar antics, he would have been called out as a cheat - FACT - so I would like our captain or at least someone from our club to call out the cheating and theatrics we all witnessed.

Believe it or not, no one gives a %^*& about post match interviews. They are essentially scripted and a complete waste of time.

Ah, this ‘standards’ pish again.

If standards mean that we stand there and get shafted up the arse left, right and centre in complete silence by every pape referee going, then I’d rather we had no standards.

A lot of badge thumping pish and sitting in silence while Celtic are handed even more than the massive number of points they’ve already been given by referees this season.
Maybe if you don't like the Rangers standards, you're supporting the wrong team.

Maybe if you don't like the Rangers standards, you're supporting the wrong team.
Pish absolute pish. Man U were one of the most respected clubs in world football under Alex Ferguson and he himself is looked up to by everyone in the game as one of Britains most respected managers ever. Not taking any shit earned him and them many of those accolade’s. That club was run with the standards we would want at our club but by phuck they wouldn’t be messed with. What do you think Sir Alex reaction would have been tonight.

Last edited:

Aye great idea. Give the compliance officer the perfect opportunity to land a disrepute charge on our captain & only right back.

Why did our Captain not call out the cheating antics of Scott Brown when he was interviewed after the game?

Simply because hes not captain material and deals in generic lines in any interview.

You may recall he neglected to reference the racism suffered by Rangers in Prague after that match.

Different situation of course but same total lack of awareness and drive to represent Rangers interests at every calling.

Yellow cards starting to mount up thanks to mostly nothing bookings as they say more than one way to skin a cat . Only bright side Lego would not have pick up a card for any of its (was going to say his but that would be a insult to everyone) amatur dramatics when turning out for last employers.

Scott brown is the footballing equivalent of a troll.

He brings nothing to the game except wee fouls, dives and winding up rangers players. He is craving attention. Ignore him

Are we really wanting a Rangers captain to go on TV and greet about Scott Brown laughing?
Personally no, the push was fine at the time but looking for Tav to be communicating and generally in the face of the referee more than he was or at least was visible on TV.

The professional captain that couldn’t even spit out his chewing gum before being interviewed :rolleyes:
Noticed that myself. Very disappointing. He talks about standards and levels while chewing gum in an interview representing Rangers. Enough said.

We need to regroup and make sure we go on a run of wins now put last night to bed.

We really want a Rangers captain to come out publicly to whinge about an opposition player?

What does he say?

"Brown gets under our skin and we don't like it. Can you ban him.please?"

Brown cheats, he's made a career out of the dark arts. And Clancy was complicit by allowing it and buying everything Brown tried to sell him.

The Rangers captain and Rangers manager calling this out won't change anything. Brown will still cheat and behave like a f@nny. Clancy will still hate Rangers and make decisions accordingly. The media will still love Brown.

All that happens by blasting these guys publicly is that we look weak. And every player up and down the land will try to emulate Brown's antics because they know it upsets us.

We focus on ourselves, and what we could have done differently.

And if we want to apply some pressure to referees, we do it before the game, not after.

Far too many 'nice guys' in our team and in our board room, they really need to grow a set.
It's been the case for far too long tbh

I'll be honest I prefer the shithousery to nonsense like his wee performative handshake with Kamara for the cameras. At least the shithousery is genuine.

He didn’t call him out because he is the Rangers captain and a professional football player. Name any top captain of a major club that would go on a rant about an individual player from the opposition after a game. Look at the embarrassing Keegan managerial interview from over 20 years ago, people still laugh at it because he let his emotions get the better of him. Tav made his feelings known to Brown at the time. Brown isn’t the brightest and still acts like a teenager , let’s not lower ourselves.

Perhaps but why has a player who was humiliated constantly against us last season had such influence in the last two games against Aberdeen?

We really do need investment in midfield.

I had hoped he would. The club have allowed Brown to get away with this shit for years.

When you think back to the shit he has pulled and the number of times he has gotten out players sent off by cheating its actually incredible.

Perhaps but why has a player who was humiliated constantly against us last season had such influence in the last two games against Aberdeen?

We really do need investment in midfield.
Agreed. If Aribo was playing Brown wouldn't have had the chance to play act or talk the ref through the game bc he would have been too busy chasing shadows.

However, as it happens, Celtic made sure we would be without our best player for this fixture so Aribo wasn't there.

Back