Why did Sakala come off?

Tried to play more in behind the defence I guess it was all through the middle or dare I say the old horseshoe. Needed changing.

He was on a booking pretty sure at that time it was only him and Davies on a booking. If he felt that he needed to make changes in the final third then it makes sense to take off the one on a booking.

Didnt get the gaffers game plan at all today, including his starting line up. I didnt think Sakala was having a great game, but that switch seemed to be more tactical

In fairness, he looked like he was blowing (which isn’t like him).

Both him & Morelos were poor today.

Tillman blowing also in the 2nd half.

He was on a booking but on top of that he had a pretty poor game. Easily the worst of our front players today.

It threw the players right off because we were all over the shop after that change.

Cant believe folk thought Sakala wasnt great today.

I'd love to see the numbers but it feels to me like Sakala creates more clear cut chances than Kent does.

I think Sakala had a really good game. He was a constant out ball and his pace scared there back line. We all know he isn’t the most gifted player but he always gives 100%.

The whole team lacked intensity for around 5 mins before he was taken off. We were very unfortunate that some of our chances didn’t go in. But it’s the whole teams fault not just Sakala

MB is the manager, he decides who the subs are and when they come on, and also the impact the player may make. Thinking I'll trust MB before a PlayStation championship manager.
What an odd response to the question...

A long winded wankery way of saying you'll accept without question what the manager does! Warburton era, nonsense.

What an odd response to the question...

A long winded wankery way of saying you'll accept without question what the manager does! Warburton era, nonsense.
Kevin Barry,, an odd response to my post. Wankery. FFS. I never mentioned Warburton era. I was talking about MB and how he deals with things.

Sakala more suited to away games when teams don't put 11 men behind the ball. His control of the ball lets him down at times.

Sakala was on a booking. We were taking far too many touches in and around the box and needed someone with a better first touch and more incisive pass. It was a sensible substitution.

On a booking and the way the ref was going about his business it looked like any challenge we made would be bookable. Only in Scotland

Back