Why did we sack Pedro?

Did you watch the players he signed .
Ffs Pena needs 2 weeks on the fuckin jungle with the gut he has

The dogs in the street knew Pedro was a useless fucker. The only people who didn’t see that it would seem are the guys running the club. A total mess.

Herrera tonight and Pena looking like he's put weight on again might be a clue.

So predictable. Blame those two.

One wasn't even on the pitch and the other flung on up front himself, that didn't work with Morelos last week or him first half tonight.

Had it not been for numerous ridiculous refereeing decisions Pedro could have had us top of the league.

Pedro was a dud. If you don't know that, I'm amazed. This is the guy who talked about Aberdeen being finished, he spent £7m yet still couldn't finish above them.

Caixinha was simply the worst appointment in our history.

I’ve never seen a team as limp, uncoordinated and meek as that one which lay down and let the 19th Century Terrorist scumbags rattle 5 past us at home.

He should have been gone then.

However we give him the benefit of the doubt - he’s foreign so he must be good the hipsters tell us.

Cue singing unbridled shite like Pena and Dalcio and losing to a Luxembourg outfit before the schools went on holiday.

Still we didn’t sack the imposter! Look at the mess this one idiot of a man has caused

A better question is why did we hire him?

An ever better question is why did we then give him £6m to spend?

Hiring him has set us back big time. A terrible appointment and a gamble we couldn't afford to take.

The board cannot afford to take another punt on a loser like Pedro and hope that somehow he will come good. It doesn't work that way, and if they make an erse of it again we'll be in the wilderness for a many years to come.

I like how everyone slates Pedro, slates Pena, slates Herrera etc.

But what about the players he didnt sign?

What about Kenny 'spit the dummy' Miller? Had 1 good performance since back in the squad.

Is it any surprise Pedros signings have lost form?

But surely if Pedro was the problem the players he didnt sign would've improved?

The first question for the AGM next week should be 'why did you sack the manager without having a replacement lined up?'

Its last season all over again... Barton vs Warburton fooked our season... Miller vs Caixinha has had the exact same effect this season.

The board should pick a manager and stick with him

I like how everyone slates Pedro, slates Pena, slates Herrera etc.

What about Kenny 'spit the dummy' Miller? Had 1 good performance since back in the squad.

But surely if Pedro was the problem the players he didnt sign would've improved?

The first question for the AGM next week should be 'why did you sack the manager without having a replacement lined up?'

Its last season all over again... Barton vs Warburton fooked our season... Miller vs Caixinha has had the exact same effect this season.

The board should pick a manager and stick with him

You do understand that the ONLY reason Miller is still at the club is Pedro, yes, Pedro, gave him a contract extension right?

I’ve never seen a team as limp, uncoordinated and meek as that one which lay down and let the 19th Century Terrorist scumbags rattle 5 past us at home.

However we give him the benefit of the doubt - he’s foreign so he must be good the hipsters tell us.

Cue singing unbridled shite like Pena and Dalcio and losing to a Luxembourg outfit before the schools went on holiday.

Still we didn’t sack the imposter! Look at the mess this one idiot of a man has caused

100% correct. We hired a clown who squandered the limited funds we had. I was utterly perplexed when he started bringing in foreigner after foreigner. I knew in my heart of hearts it wouldn't work, but hoped to feck I was wrong and maybe he knew what he was doing. He's left a right fecking mess !!

I don't think Pedro lost a league match away from home! For that very reason I would've stuck with him, at least until a replacement was lined up!!

Lets not change history here.

Pedro was a failure from the start, but towards the end we were heading for an almighty blow up with players revolting, the support getting angry and results like Motherwell and Killie becoming more and more common

Lets not change history here.

Pedro was a failure from the start, but towards the end we were heading for an almighty blow up with players revolting, the support getting angry and results like Motherwell and Killie becoming more and more common
players revolting?

Miller I get but who else are you talking about?

Caixinha was a terrible manager, coupled with being an atrocious judge of a player

Of course i do. You do realise Pedro's left and Pena's still outscored Miller despite having about 1/3rd of Millers gametime. Miller shouldve been a last 20 min sub this season... he's still part of the problem

No, Pedro should not have given him another year. How Miller playing is a justification of Pedro staying is well beyond me.

You asked;

He DID sign Miller, who was effectively a free agent until Pedro 'signed him'

Id say that was mcCoist as manager

Back