Why did we sack Pedro?

Caixinha was simply the worst appointment in our history.

I’ve never seen a team as limp, uncoordinated and meek as that one which lay down and let the 19th Century Terrorist scumbags rattle 5 past us at home.

He should have been gone then.

However we give him the benefit of the doubt - he’s foreign so he must be good the hipsters tell us.

Cue singing unbridled shite like Pena and Dalcio and losing to a Luxembourg outfit before the schools went on holiday.

Still we didn’t sack the imposter! Look at the mess this one idiot of a man has caused

Yet he was here 7 months and never lost an away league game.

No, Pedro should not have given him another year. How Miller playing is a justification of Pedro staying is well beyond me.

You asked;

But what about the players he didnt sign?

What about Kenny 'spit the dummy' Miller? Had 1 good performance since back in the squad.

Is it any surprise Pedros signings have lost form?

He DID sign Miller, who was effectively a free agent until Pedro 'signed him'

Correct he did, he resigned Miller after 5 goals and 2 assists in the last 7 games of the season.

The point im trying to make is Pedro wasnt the problem.

Correct he did, he resigned Miller after 5 goals and 2 assists in the last 7 games of the season.

The point im trying to make is Pedro wasnt the problem.
By saying the players he did not sign are the problem, and using Miller, who he did sign as an example......

This is very simple. We spunked somewhere in the region of £8 million on players. We were on the same (perhaps a point different?) points as this time last year, with less than £3 million spent under him. It was slipping out of control. Pedro spent that amount of cash to take us precisely no further forward.

You are a tube - If Herrara comes on you need to change the way you play - we didn't. Pena's weight If you can tell through a yellow bib someone's weight you're a genius. btw you're not!

You can see Pena's face.

Herrera was awful and does nothing to change any game.

I would however be fascinated to know just how you play to Herrera's strengths-can you enlighten us?

It was a massive mistake to sack Pedro and done on the back of Motherwell kicking their way to a Final and lunatic refereeing and defending only days later against Killie at Ibrox.

Yup, absolutely nothing at all to do with the other dropped points this season, the Europa league shambles, the multiple shambles from last season including a record defeat and a quarter century record gone, the off field problems with the club etc etc

It was all down to those 2 games

Fucking hell.

It was a massive mistake to sack Pedro and done on the back of Motherwell kicking their way to a Final and lunatic refereeing and defending only days later against Killie at Ibrox.
You'll be the guy saying the filth only won 10iar due to that dodgy corner at Killie 3 years ago.

You can see Pena's face.

Herrera was awful and does nothing to change any game.

I would however be fascinated to know just how you play to Herrera's strengths-can you enlighten us?

So he has a face that is not untypical of people from where he comes from - sad that you are such a phuckin bigoted racist.

Herrera is a totally different player from Morelas and therefore you adapt to his style.

Yup, absolutely nothing at all to do with the other dropped points this season, the Europa league shambles, the multiple shambles from last season including a record defeat and a quarter century record gone, the off field problems with the club etc etc

It was all down to those 2 games

Fucking hell.
why didnt the board sack him after the European result? id understand that as it was the worse result ever for us!

to me it made no sense to sack him and have no idea who to put in his place and no idea what happens next for the club! the board have made us look like a rudderless club that has no clue what its doing at all.

So he has a face that is not untypical of people from where he comes from - sad that you are such a phuckin bigoted racist.

Herrera is a totally different player from Morelas and therefore you adapt to his style.
Haha

Have a diet coke and stick on sex in the city ya maniac

why didnt the board sack him after the European result? id understand that as it was the worse result ever for us!

to me it makes no sense to sack him and have no idea who to put in his place and no idea as the board have made us look like a rudderless club that has no clue hat its doing at all.

They had just backed him to the tune of £8 million. That is why. I would have sacked him but to be fair to the board, it was not my money they were pissing up the wall. Presumably they were praying he turned it around. He didn't.

The second paragraph is fair enough but as said, we were starting to implode. We either go through this patch with Pedro or without Pedro, the difference is negligible.

He threw all the players to the wolves after Motherwell,
then told the team captain and others not to attend Ibrox and support the team v Killie.

He had lost it, completely.

His face is fatter than since we last seen him. I think the racist card shows how lame your stance is.

Plus with Herrera he can't hold it up well, has little pace and is poor in the air for his height-just how do you play to his strengths? Take your time now...

29 days since he was sacked, something just isn't right IMO

The international break should have seen an appointment made

Pedro 5-1 against tims was with Warburtons left overs proved a point that what he had to work with was crap, 2-0 defeat to them with his players he brought in with his 1 and only transfer window should have had a stonewall penalty could/would have changed the result..

Refs shafted him against hibs stokes should have been off the park with his choke hold throw down on tav way before the incident with jack.

Motherwell should have been down to 10 men with El Bowman booked first challenge for flying elbow second burst open defenders face and nothing given would have changed the game's outcome.

Kilmarnock that scumbag broad foot stays on the pitch jack sent off..
Players let him down as well playing windass constantly is basically playing with 10 men on the park.

if Miller was stirring shit in the background turning players against him what chance did he have??

The fact of the matter is that Murty is not a better manager than Pedro.

That doesn't mean Pedro shouldn't have been sacked.

Until we get a good set up and a manager who can adapt to games as they happen-the squad will struggle.

It was a massive mistake to sack Pedro and done on the back of Motherwell kicking their way to a Final and lunatic refereeing and defending only days later against Killie at Ibrox. We are now a rudderless mess heading for the rocks.

was not just the Well game though, Progress, Dims, Sheep etc etc - we gave him too much grace and he is the guy who wasted half ??? the budget on 2 mexicans who have done FA. it was evident also he lost the dressing room in the last few weeks of his job. 5th in the Qatari league with players like Weiss at your disposal sums his management up .......

A better question would be why were we not getting his replacement ready for when he inevitably was sacked.

A better question would be why was he not sacked after Luxembourg. Or maybe even better why was he signed in the first place.

to then hand the club over to Kenny and his pals? Miller, Holt and Wilson have proved over the last few years they are Championship level players.

Pedro had us battering teams like Dundee and Hamilton earlier this season.
You still seem to have a hard on for Caixinha .
The guy was an unmitigated disaster and If you are still searching for reasons as to why he was binned then I give up.

Your the same guy who last week stated that Caixinha spent well in the summer.
I will ask you the same question as I posed last week.
If all of Pedro’s signings were sold next week, how much of the original outlay would we recoup?

Spent well my arse.

His face is fatter than since we last seen him. I think the racist card shows how lame your stance is.

Plus with Herrera he can't hold it up well, has little pace and is poor in the air for his height-just how do you play to his strengths? Take your time now...

FFS - you sound like a paid up member of the Tranny Army. He 's got a fat Mexican face so he's shyte.

You tell Herrera to stay between the posts and to get in the area between the pen spot and 6 yards line as often as possible.

Not difficult unless, like you, you know the square root about football

why did i not take it out instead of leaving it in my girlfriend would not be up the duff. why did i not go home instead of going to the pub. their is a lot of things people do in life some right some wrong but once they are done you just have to move on. it is the present not the past we have to worry about.

What are you wondering? Perhaps I could enlighten you.
He th
FFS - you sound like a paid up member of the Tranny Army. He 's got a fat Mexican face so he's shyte.

You tell Herrera to stay between the posts and to get in the area between the pen spot and 6 yards line as often as possible.

He's won about 5 headers in 5 months.

You make him sound like Andy Carroll

Because the guy was fecking clueless, the question you should be asking is why haven’t we replaced him yet.

I’ve never seen a team as limp, uncoordinated and meek as that one which lay down and let the 19th Century Terrorist scumbags rattle 5 past us at home.

However we give him the benefit of the doubt - he’s foreign so he must be good the hipsters tell us.

Cue singing unbridled shite like Pena and Dalcio and losing to a Luxembourg outfit before the schools went on holiday.

Still we didn’t sack the imposter! Look at the mess this one idiot of a man has caused
This is simply the worst post in FF history.

The fact of the matter is that Murty is not a better manager than Pedro.

That doesn't mean Pedro shouldn't have been sacked.

Until we get a good set up and a manager who can adapt to games as they happen-the squad will struggle.
So basically you agree he shouldn’t have been sacked until we had a replacement ready? You must do if you think our stand in isn’t better.

I always defended Pedro but his time had come. I think the board should have held off though instead of putting the pressure on a youth coach who is massively out his depth

Under Pedro we would likely have won that game. However, let’s not gloss over the fact that under him results overall were so poor, and he’d eventually have been sacked. Having said that, his sacking and the timing of it are now only being questioned due to the boards inability to get a replacement in to move forward. The real issue isn’t why we sacked him, more why didn’t we have his permanent replacement lined up . If he was still here, we may have been marginally better off than we are now, but still going nowhere. He had to go. He also had to be replaced ... quickly. He wasn’t.

I was one of the first that wanted him gone,now I'm begining to wonder,
Actually had the same thought last week.

you do realise he never signed any of they players that got pumped by them last season.

Pena didn't play in Europe, I think 8 involved in each of both games were Warburton's signings. The board didn't get all Pedro's signings in on time. Dorrans being one.

He's got fatter you can see it in his face.

It is possible that if Pedro had still been manager, we may have avoided defeat tonight but it is no more than a possibility. However, the belief that his retention as our manager would have been a good thing, is unlikely to reflect the views of a high percentage of our fan base.

Back