Bitton
Ntcham
Elyanousi

Griffiths
Eduard
Ajeti
Klimala

Is the list of players missing.

The OP has three players in his list that were on the bench on Monday.

I had read before the game possibly on here Ajer was supposedly suspended for Monday nights game, accumulation of bookings

If Morelos had acted and performed the way “French Eddy” has this season he would be getting slagged left right and centre.

Instead we are getting stories Celtic are willing to take a £15m hit and sell him for £25m this window :rolleyes:

Exactly, and if he’d played like him too.

Moody, lazy & has missed a load of chances simply from looking at match highlights.

Way overrated mate.

I had read before the game possibly on here Ajer was supposedly suspended for Monday nights game, accumulation of bookings
No idea if that’s the case mate, I didn’t see that anywhere so assumed he was isolating.

The OP mentioned 16 players, 3 of those were on the bench so just used his remaining 13 to form that list.

Which, most likely is the 13 players just by process of elimination.

Barkas
Bain

Elhamed
Ajer
Julien

Brown
Bitton
Ntcham
Elyanousi

Griffiths
Eduard
Ajeti
Klimala

Is the list of players missing.

The OP has three players in his list that were on the bench on Monday.
Christie is missing from the list.

Bitton was suspended, so it is not known if his omission was purely due to being sent off against Us, or due to being in isolation.

Also, in the reports I saw, it was quoted as Julienne having Covid and 13 players in isolation, which would suggest that Julienne is not one of the 13, but Bitton is.

Last edited:
Why do people make up excuses for this shower?

It's a global pandemic.

We're supposed to be in an 'elite sports bubble' so the question has to be why the hell haven't they all been named?

And also, why was the Dufster allowed to play the other night?

Data Protection Act? Gimme peace.
I was asking a question, the question mark was a clue.

I thought it to be a reasonable question to ask the forum, clearly not.

Bitton was suspended, so it is not known if his omission was purely due to being sent off against Us, or due to being in isolation.
Yeah like I said mate, just corrected the OP’s list which looks right using process of elimination so perhaps he is isolating too.

Last edited:
I was asking a question, the question mark was a clue.

I thought it to be a reasonable question to ask the forum, clearly not.
Bud, you are allowed to ask anything you want.

I don't speak for the forum.

I just don't get why Rangers fans, certainly on here, always appear to make excuses for this mob?

It's incredible.

My opinion.

List - Take 3 and action.......

Covid - 1
Julienn

Isolating - 13
Barkas
Bain

Elhamed
Ajer

Brown
Christie
Ntcham
Elyounoussi
Bitton (probably, but may have missed Monday's game due to suspension. If so, Forrest is next best bet).

Griffiths
Edouard
Ajeti
Klimala

is this actually true? just did a quick search and TLB was saying just the other week that he will be back imminently

really dont think it can be underestimated what a negative impact his absence has had on them. hope he misses many more games.
I'm sure I heard them say that, but could be wrong!

Yeah like I said mate, just corrected the OP’s list which looks right using process of elimination so perhaps he is isolating to.
Cheers and well spotted on the 3 subs from Monday that the OP included.

Christie didn't play on Monday, so he is another who would appear to be isolating.

Cheers and well spotted on the 3 subs from Monday that the OP included.

Christie didn't play on Monday, so he is another who would appear to be isolating.
I think your’s is correct, with Julien coming in for Bitton perhaps if he isn’t isolating. Fair play mate.

Loads of players - from Ronaldo through to Helander have been named as contracting COVID - if this should be confidential why do we all know this ?

Again, I don't claim to be a health minister.

But did Duffy playing for the filth the other night break the rules? He wasn't part of the 'elite bubble' coming home.

If so, why haven't they been dealt with?
Heard Gavin Strachan saying before the game he was cleared to play subject to a negative test so presumably they asked the question to the SPFL. Cracking assist for the Hibs goal as well.

thing that has got me and no one in media has picked up on ,it is if Julian was over to continue his rehab. Then why are no medical members of the team isolating as well . stinks and cover up

Does it really matter? It was announced that Julian had tested positive. The rest just had to isolate and probably a high chance they were negative. Not sure why names make any difference.

Back