Why do Celtic fans hate Neymar?

It's as clear as daylight - if yer a proddie, it's worse than being the devil. Sheer prejudice. If they ever got a chance they would ethnic cleanse us without even blinkin'.

He had the cheek to be kicked by Scott Brown who was then ordered off - its as simple as that
The Mhankie hordes are were raging with Neymar because normally in Scotland this behaviour by Broonie is not considered an offence. As was witnessed only last week.

I remember they started to hate Kaka at AC Milan when they found out that he was a Protestant as well or maybe it was because he scored against them in a 1-0 win in Milan.

It is not a well known fact that, although Brazil is seen as a Catholic country, 14% of Brazilians are Protestant.

Over 33% Protestant and rising, it is estimated Protestants will be in the majority by 2040.

All over Central and South America a similar picture is developing.

I'm sure Neymar is devastated that no matter how many goals he scores and creates against them, he just can't get them to love him.

Because the guy is a normal, level headed person, and anyone with a brain hates they scummy fucks!

I remember they started to hate Kaka at AC Milan when they found out that he was a Protestant as well or maybe it was because he scored against them in a 1-0 win in Milan.

It is not a well known fact that, although Brazil is seen as a Catholic country, 14% of Brazilians are Protestant.

You learn something new every day. I'm 54 and honestly never knew this.

Neymar has now had a hand in 12 goals - seven assists and five strikes - in five Champions League games against Them.

If they hadnt gone into training match mode for most of the second half last night, he could have doubled those figures.

Would certainly seem so :D

Also he had the audacity to get kicked by the lego eater a few seasons ago which unbelievably led to a red card.

This is it because the prick kicks who he likes and never ever gets booked or red carded in Scotland because their boss runs football here despite causing a refereeing strike. More power to Neymar hope he scores 10 in the Paris game.

Apologies if already posted.

DJnom7RWsAUuNdn.jpg

He has also called them boring.
Luckily je doesn't have to live in Scotland and listen to their Masonic conspiracies, Ranjurs are deid, strip the titles, just wan ghuy.

Although very unlikely to happen,wouldn't it really wind them up if he tweeted a message of support to Pedro and us at the game on the 23rd?!.

I'd hope there was a healthy number of atheists in Brazil who are clued up enough to realise that the is definitely no God.
If there is even a third rate educational system in Brazil then that will certainly be the case.

Percentage of atheists is society directly correlates to the quality of the education system.

Interesting read. That article is from '03 so the % of Protestants is even higher now. The article has the figure around 11% in '03. A quick search on wiki has the most recent figure around 22% - basically a quarter of the population. That's a large number.

Had no idea almost 25% of Brazilians are Protestant.

edit - that figure of 22% includes secularism, so basically 11% of each.
Read at the last world cup its the fast growing religion in Brazil with people converting at a rate that is concerning the catholic church .

They hate him for the same reason they hate Jose Mourhino. They are not interested in acknowledging being beaten by better teams, players or managers, there has to be an implication of cheating or gamesmanship against anyone who is better than them. We've seen it for decades here in Scotland.

Notable exceptions are given to those gracious enough to genuflect at the alter of the home of TGFITW. It's deeply satisfying to see guys like Neymar treating them with contemptuous indifference.

Its probably cos he doesn't buy into their bullshit and proclaim his love for them. Instead he winds them up and has no time for them, and they can't deal with the fact that someone doesn't love them.

Their need to be loved is as strange as it is nauseating.

Over 33% Protestant and rising, it is estimated Protestants will be in the majority by 2040.

All over Central and South America a similar picture is developing.

That's good news. The figures I quoted are obviously out of date and were taken around the time they played AC Milan.

Doesn't engage in Celtic are brilliant, the atmosphere is the bestest in the world clap trap, so they hate him

And he's a protestant

They do delve deeply against those who upset them.

As an aside on the faith issue,Protestantism is on the rise across the whole South American continent .

If you are going to practice Christianity you do not need interlocutors .

The word of God is in the Bible and Jesus himself warned his disciples of forthcoming false prophets and those claiming to be a spiritual father on earth and claiming to speak for God.

Mariolatry,beatitudes,sanctification,idolatory,purgatory and all the other nonsense steming from papal worship and edicts are not from the teachings or message of Christ.

A lot of Brazilian RCs are turning to the Reformed Faith due to child abuse in the RC Church.

Interesting read. That article is from '03 so the % of Protestants is even higher now. The article has the figure around 11% in '03. A quick search on wiki has the most recent figure around 22% - basically a quarter of the population. That's a large number.

Had no idea almost 25% of Brazilians are Protestant.

edit - that figure of 22% includes secularism, so basically 11% of each.
Very good friends of ours, husband and wife, both Brazilian, both baptists. I have to say I was ignorant to this myself until we met them and they educated us on the growth of Protestantism in Brazil.

Hate him? I thought I heard them chant his name towards the end of the game? Unless it was "nae mair, nae mair" they were shouting...:p

Think it's closer to a quarter of the population. And rising.

Two years ago, 60 percent of Brazilians over the age of 16 declared themselves Catholics. According to the latest survey published on December 25 (2016), the percentage is now only 50 percent — a loss of 9 million. The percentage who declare themselves Protestant is 36% with 14% declaring themselves as having no religion.

Apparently Brazil has lost 9 million Catholics in the last two years.

Given their previous ,maybe they will hang a sashed Neymar effigy from the top tear in the Paris away game , give those Parisians an Eiffel into their mindset .

A Protestant, who has 5 goals and 7 assists against them. Protestant who had the audacity to be involved in Brown being sent off (yes he really was sent off).
A Protestant who has played in their biggest away and home European results.

For the life of me I can't figure out why!
And this mob lecture us about "sportong integrity " ....If it wasn't so blatant it would be laughable .

They hate him simply because he rips them apart whenever he plays against them, shows them no respect and bursts all their delusions of grandeur. In other words he keeps bursting their bubble.

W.A.T.P.

They hate any one that hands out the second prizes to them, which is going to be a fair list this year :)
I never really liked him that much until recently, i'd give the spit off my nob to be in PSG for the next pumping

They hate everyone and everything that is not catholic. They even fight amongst themselves rite enuf so maybe they are just haters.

In the not so distant future, Brazil once the largest Roman Catholic country in the world, will be majority Protestant. No surprise then a lot of Their players are members of Protestant churches.

Back