Why do some people go to the games?

I used to wonder that when I used to go to all the games. A few people round me seemed to hate every minute of every game.

Guy in front of my brother and I yesterday: “C’mon tae f.uck Rangers, f.ucking lift this, COME ON”
The time in the clock I hear you ask? 3 mins...

Was shocked that some people were booing him. Morons.
I wouldn't say I was shocked, but his attempts to justify it were just stupid.
Claimed he booed him all the time, even when he scored in cup finals for us.
Moron is far too nice to describe people like that.

Boy in my section is unreal, every game.

On Saturday he started booing when Candeias touched the ball at the start (no idea why).
Stood up about 20 minutes in and screamed "Why are we not fucking winning"

To top it all off didn't celebrate or even stand up when we scored. Some folk are wild.

It's crazy, people sit and scream some absolutely ridiculous abuse yet put anything negative in a banner they say it's not the Rangers way. Hypocrisy.

Thankfully in both my seats I've been pretty fine, in with the Club Deck Loyal section years ago with some good lads, then in BF1 until I gave up my ticket when Ashley came in.

Did have one guy behind me in the Club Deck that absolutely tortured Whittaker for 90 minutes but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle lol.

A lot of it tends to be bravado as they hurl some utter nonsense then look around to get eye contact with someone who may share the views.

That and the whole 'disagreement, hawd me back before apologies and cuddles' routine is a fuckin joke.

Here, letting off steam, having a shout and ball and then getting a cuddle is under rated.
Male suicide rates would fall quicker than a poet off the Erskine Bridge on helicopter Sunday if we had a bit more of it.
Bears have that option without the flash backs it would give timmy to childhood cuddles from the priest, so it should never be taken for granted.

Always said that some people may as well be screaming I hate my wife, my kids are average and I hate my job. Where else in the world can a working class guy go for an hour and a bit and scream at someone like an absolute maniac without getting lifted?

Beardy bugger was the reason I chucked my CR2 season ticket I'd had for about 15 years at the time

He must be pan breid by now. His head had already swelled to the size of an enormous pumpkin sized tomato with rage back in the early 2000's. It surely must've exploded by now :D

Back