Why Do The Puddle drinker's Not Like Arfields Celebration

Scott Arfield, AKA 'Captain Covid'.

Seriously, I've read one of them saying this salute is worse than the pandemic and if we win the league, that's what he'll remember this year/season for.

Not Covid but Scott Arfield's salute. I kid you not.

Anyone remember Raquel Welch in Fantastic Voyage?

She and a crew are miniaturised and head off in a mini submarine into someone's body to save him.

Can you imagine being in the wee submarine that sails off into your average yahoo's brain? Talk about rough seas and choppy waters?
Great shout!Will definitely watch Fantastic Voyage later!

'Cos this is poyoor militarisumm and celbratin' mass murdururrs in yooniform who pyoor opressed Irish people, n'at, the basturds....'

Scott Arfield, AKA 'Captain Covid'.

Seriously, I've read one of them saying this salute is worse than the pandemic and if we win the league, that's what he'll remember this year/season for.

Not Covid but Scott Arfield's salute. I kid you not.

Anyone remember Raquel Welch in Fantastic Voyage?

She and a crew are miniaturised and head off in a mini submarine into someone's body to save him.

Can you imagine being in the wee submarine that sails off into your average yahoo's brain? Talk about rough seas and choppy waters?
The acid & bile would melt your wee submarine.

Went to the pictures to see that film when it came out. yes, I'm that old! :)

Its to do with the type of salute.
It was used by Loyalist paramilitaries whilst jumping on republicans heads in an amusement arcade while singing bouncy bouncy.
Surely everyone knows that....

The acid & bile would melt your wee submarine.

Went to the pictures to see that film when it came out. yes, I'm that old! :)
Yup, I know technology has advanced but I think Raquel and crew would still be in peril here. But, you'd think 50 years on there would be some sort of cure here.

Talking of being old. My old man still talks (casts up actually) him taking me to see Batman, the film, in 1966. He's taking me to the old Olympia at Brigton X and bears are heading towards the various pubs before getting onto the buses.

You not going to the game today?

My da - (with gritted teeth,) No, I'm going to see Batman.

If you are looking in old man; that's devotion for you. ;-)

Tim at work absolutely loathes Arfield ... he seems to be the one who pushes their buttons the most .... get the feeling it’s to do with putting the Lego eater in his place
Aye he's schooled him every game now and showed him up for the bully and has been that he is now.
That's why they really hate Arfield.

That clip from their rancid podcast is quite disturbing. 55 is going to cause some serious mental problems

They even make a big deal out of our players blessing themselves. So then making a big deal out of a salute doesn’t surprise me.

Daft question.

I don't ever like to see them scoring,

And if it gets up their nostrils ...... :p

Cause of its military connotations?
Cause it's another goal?
Cause it's happening frequently?
Who knows, but it's fantastic :)
Yet another “we are offended” moment....ffs get over it all, eh ? I remember the “offended bus” banner, bring it back, get that lot on it and ship them all back to tatty munching land - pronto too.

Any goal celebration by a Bear would upset the unwashed hoarded.

I love Arfields celebration, I've often wondered why he chose a Royal Navy salute, wonder if there's a family connection or am i overthinking it.

Its not important, as long as we keep seeing it! :))

I don't think they like Arfield because he has a swagger and stands up to them.

This is it. One of my pals who supports them once said ‘Is Arfield always a dick? Or just when he plays c*ltic?’

This would be the 2-0 game where he ran over the top of their midfield and scored. They just don’t like being up against it. Ever.

This is it. One of my pals who supports them once said ‘Is Arfield always a dick? Or just when he plays c*ltic?’

This would be the 2-0 game where he ran over the top of their midfield and scored. They just don’t like being up against it. Ever.
Correct . Any player who does well against them suddenly becomes a “ dick “ or a “ bigot “ . Look at their hatred for neymar for example .

Noticed your avatar mate,what's your connection to the POLV?
Started the band up in 1979,retired now after many,many years in the band.
Hi Bro.
I have no connection to POLV. I am In the LOL and ABOD. When I put the avatar on, I had just lost a dear friend, so it was more for the absent friends. Just forgot to change it.

Hi Bro.
I have no connection to POLV. I am In the LOL and ABOD. When I put the avatar on, I had just lost a dear friend, so it was more for the absent friends. Just forgot to change it.
No bother mate,the avatar just caught my eye.
Best band on the road and a great avatar.
Sorry for your loss,lost one of my best mates last year and it hit me very hard,he was also a founder member of the band.

images.jpg

No bother mate,the avatar just caught my eye.
Best band on the road and a great avatar.
Sorry for your loss,lost one of my best mates last year and it hit me very hard,he was also a founder member of the band.
Always good to make connections with band guys. I'm sure they are a great band, would love to hear them. Avatar looks great Bro, hope you don't mind me using it.

Always good to make connections with band guys. I'm sure they are a great band, would love to hear them. Avatar looks great Bro, hope you don't mind me using it.
No mate,don't mind at all, it's nice to see it on here.
Have a look on YouTube loads of stuff of them on parade.
Good to make a connection with brethren as well mate.

No mate,don't mind at all, it's nice to see it on here.
Have a look on YouTube loads of stuff of them on parade.
Good to make a connection with brethren as well mate.
Will have a look Bro. Couple of beers once I walk the dog, and stick a few tunes on YouTube, Saturday entertainment sorted.
Where do you stay Bro?

Agree with all thats been said .But anything that provides Rangers fans with any enjoyment these cunts will hate .I love the pain and hope it continues for them for the forseeable future

I hope theyre forced to endure it on multiple occasions on 2nd January. They hate him because they fear him.

Back