Why Do The Puddle drinker's Not Like Arfields Celebration

Probably because they saw Boyd using it and acknowledging it as his signature celebration and it kind of goes well with Boyd's smile as he winds them up more but who cares if they don't like it? Glad it annoys them!

Its because somewhere in the world a catholic will die on a saturday night, clearly thats why he has saturday night as his song and thats what he is saluting

Scott Arfield, AKA 'Captain Covid'.

Seriously, I've read one of them saying this salute is worse than the pandemic and if we win the league, that's what he'll remember this year/season for.

Not Covid but Scott Arfield's salute. I kid you not.

Anyone remember Raquel Welch in Fantastic Voyage?

She and a crew are miniaturised and head off in a mini submarine into someone's body to save him.

Can you imagine being in the wee submarine that sails off into your average yahoo's brain? Talk about rough seas and choppy waters?

Let them worry about Arfields celebration, they’ve got bigger things to deal with than that, but they choose to be annoyed at something to do with rangers, those manky tramps.

Those cunts live and breathe us. We rule their very existence. Quite pitiful really.

Scotty Arfields here for 55 :)) :)) :))

Scott Arfield, AKA 'Captain Covid'.

Seriously, I've read one of them saying this salute is worse than the pandemic and if we win the league, that's what he'll remember this year/season for.

Not Covid but Scott Arfield's salute. I kid you not.

Anyone remember Raquel Welch in Fantastic Voyage?

She and a crew are miniaturised and head off in a mini submarine into someone's body to save him.

Can you imagine being in the wee submarine that sails off into your average yahoo's brain? Talk about rough seas and choppy waters?
Inside the head of a Celtc supporter?

You’re getting your films mixed up, that was Yvette Mimieux.

Just raising his visor to tell us he is friendly to our cause. A practice by medieval Knights. Sir Scott Arfield a modern day Ranger

Last edited:
Back