Why Do The Puddle drinker's Not Like Arfields Celebration

He's been doing it since he arrived, funny how they suddenly get offended by it 3 years down the line when they're playing garbage and we're storming it.

Because they will see it as a link to the British Army, and we know how much they hate anything British...... wonder if they ever have conversations as to why they continue to live here.
Unless their getting money ploughed in to do up their shit tip like the commonwealth games , her majesty in attendance, no demos about that was there, red arrows flyover... aye thats fine.

To be honest I don't think they've ever got over the shock that he was the first player in years up here to stand up to 'Broony' and stick him in his back pocket.

Except he uses the US method of saluting (British Army has the palm of the hand forward) which probably makes the twats even more ridiculous in their offence.
This annoys me tbh, though I suppose he could be honouring the Royal Navy specifically :))

Scott s the only one in the team that has a brother running around magaluf with 37 airfield on his back all the the worse for the poor brother wonder how he reacts when we win the world record 55 instead of them winning 10iar lol god save our queen

Tim at work absolutely loathes Arfield ... he seems to be the one who pushes their buttons the most .... get the feeling it’s to do with putting the Lego eater in his place

So wee Kents goal he has an imaginary gun had them in outrage.
Now a salute after a goal.
Nutters the lot of them and it will be something else shortly.

If he made the salute wearing a black beret and dark glasses with a child's blood dripping from his fingers they would pen a song about him.

The permanently offended will be offended about absolutely everything in life. If someone is offended by a bar of soap you know they’ll be offended by all!

They would change channel when The Benny Hill Show was about to start.

gn12.png

Because they thought we were gone. That they were a superclub and we would be battling it out with Aberdeen as a team who used to have success.

They don't like it when we show disregard for them or arrogance. How dare we celebrate.

One I know at work said it's cause he's taking the pi** out of them saying can you see the Rangers coming. I kinda like this explanation and hope it's true!!

Back