Why does it take days like today to realise what's there for all to see?

Are you blind?
The fans responses are due to the cowards on the park bottling it and turning out shite performance after shite against teams that sit back.
pathetic surrendering remark and not worthy of a Rangers supporter the only coward I see is you

pathetic surrendering remark and not worthy of a Rangers supporter the only coward I see is you

Ooh check out Mr Uber Fan:))

I thought it was Earl who was giving up, so most fans who realise how shite we are including many of the admin who have said the title is gone this year as the scum will go 9 clear tomorrow are all cowards:))

You keep deluding yourself and keep your head buried. The support is the best thing about Rangers and it is the players who let them down constantly not the other way round.

Ooh check out Mr Uber Fan:))

I thought it was Earl who was giving up, so most fans who realise how shite we are including many of the admin who have said the title is gone this year as the scum will go 9 clear tomorrow are all cowards:))

You keep deluding yourself and keep your head buried. The support is the best thing about Rangers and it is the players who let them down constantly not the other way round.
don't know who this earl is don't care but , as you said the support is the best thing about Rangers so why don't you show it instead of whining like a wee girl including admin I mean seriously you think because there admin they cant be wrong, all hail admin for feck sake my opinion is as good as theirs so stop coming out with that crap

Last edited:
I think it’s time to accept Morelos aside we have a team of bang average players. Some who can be fine one match and dire the next.

according to jaws II admin have said the title is gone this year soooooo hold the front pages get a message to stevie g give the the title to the mahnky mhob its happening hoist the white flag admin have spoken :rolleyes:

The manager said he was looking for players to deliver 7/10 performances every week.You don't get that level of performance from mediocre players,That's why they are mediocre players in the first place.Time to buck up Stevie boy

according to jaws II admin have said the title is gone this year soooooo hold the front pages get a message to stevie g give the the title to the mahnky mhob its happening hoist the white flag admin have spoken :rolleyes:

Do you think we’ll still win the league? If so I’m genuinely interested in what you’ve seen in this current group to make you hold that view?

We’ve won 15 out of 26 league games, that isn’t title winning form in anyone’s book.

It’s okay sometimes to embrace reality rather than just put your head in the sand.

OP is barking if he thinks we don't see the deficiencies. Simple fact is that in spite of them they are our team and our desperation to stop 10 means optimism will regularly beat reality.

Do you think we’ll still win the league? If so I’m genuinely interested in what you’ve seen in this current group to make you hold that view?

We’ve won 15 out of 26 league games, that isn’t title winning form in anyone’s book.

It’s okay sometimes to embrace reality rather than just put your head in the sand.
Think your head is in sand why are you giving up so easily because of of one result

We are fighting for second now.

It seems to be our role these days, making up the numbers, fighting to be first of the losers - not really what Rangers are about but each season just seems to confirm that is where we belong these days - it is a vicious cycle to break from and the longer it takes the worry is that it might never break free

You’re at it!

15 wins out of 26 isn’t one result clearly! Still if it makes you feel better to delude yourself, you crack on.

Hopefully at the end of the season you’ll be the one who is right, but I think that’s highly unlikely.
in your opinion obviously an disappointingly you sound as if you would be glad if I was wrong

in your opinion obviously an disappointingly you sound as if you would be glad if I was wrong

I asked you what you had witnessed in this team to make you think we would win the league? You avoided the question completely, and instead come back with nothing but cliches.

In addition 15 wins from 26 league games isn’t an opinion, it’s a sad fact.

Tell you what let’s put our money where are mouths are, and we can have a bet with the proceeds going to Erskine. Simple bet we either win the league or we don’t. I think we’ve blown it, you don’t, so let’s make it interesting any either way a good cause benefits. What do you say?

Finally believe me when I say I would be delighted to be the one paying out.

I asked you what you had witnessed in this team to make you think we would win the league? You avoided the question completely, and instead come back with nothing but cliches.

In addition 15 wins from 26 league games isn’t an opinion, it’s a sad fact.

Tell you what let’s put our money where are mouths are, and we can have a bet with the proceeds going to Erskine. Simple bet we either win the league or we don’t. I think we’ve blown it, you don’t, so let’s make it interesting any either way a good cause benefits. What do you say?

Finally believe me when I say I would be delighted to be the one paying out.
blah blah blah blah your whole argument is based on a bet pathetic a cliché on its own your a cowardly so called Rangers supporter who should have a wee white surrender flag as your avater im not betting because by saying you would bet against Rangers winning the league I might as well bet with a mhank and I aint doing that be ashamed disgusting

blah blah blah blah your whole argument is based on a bet pathetic a cliché on its own your a cowardly so called Rangers supporter who should have a wee white surrender flag as your avater im not betting because by saying you would bet against Rangers winning the league I might as well bet with a mhank and I aint doing that be ashamed disgusting

You’re an absolute crank, and clearly not the sharpest judging from the lack of punctuation.

Once again you fail to state why you think we can still win the league. You have nothing other than trying to prove how staunch you are with sound bites.

Tell you what stick me on ignore, and I’ll do the same.

We were never going to win the league this season for a few different reasons.
1. We are still miles behind that shower of shite ( it hurts to admit it ). They have had seasons unchallenged to win trophies grow belief and earn money from champions league.
2. We have a young manager trying to learn his trade and a squad full of mediocrity which will take longer than 2 transfer windows to change.
3. We are hated for being who we are and referees mhedia and the powers that be are still determined to keep us down.
4. We wasted much of the time we were in the doldrums by putting up with spivs and poor decisions being made by the board ( pedro ffs and Murty ). Some of these were outwith our control but some were also self inflicted.

What we have to do now is let Gerrard grow into the role strengthen when we can and most of all don’t allow impatience to divide us as a support.

Think your head is in sand why are you giving up so easily because of of one result
One result?
We've had a series of dreadful results this season. Motherwell, Dundee, Hivs, Sheep, Kilmarnock (twice), St Johnstone.

Those are the hard facts. The worry is that we don't look any more capable of finding a way of reversing these types of performance.

Our real shortcomings are mainly due to the poor judgement, or just plain bad luck the club has shown in the transfer market. I'm not blaming any one individual for this since many of the people that were brought in (this season) I was actually very enthusiastic about. McGregor aside, and perhaps Goldson, I'm not sure that any of them have really justified the money and effort it took to sign them. Yes, they may be slightly better quality-wise than the average SPL player, but the majority have shown themselves to be not quite good enough to dominate other teams, and no where near consistent enough to win the league.

We as supporters must unite and stick together we as a club and fans must stick with it, our manager and his staff are all new to the position they are in, I believe that in the fullness of time we will improve, but we must stick together, we have come thru the most horrendous of times in the past seven years or so, no other club in the UK let alone Scotland, have had to go thru, these scum tried to murder our club and they carried on with making every chance they can to damage the club and our supporters, they can never defeat us if we stand together, when we fight against each other then we will lose.

All the negativity need to stop. They clatty fucks have a hard game tomorrow. We need to be positive until the the end

Yes, we're all frustrated and down after today's poor result, but what I don't get is why it takes such a performace for us to realise what is there for all to see. The odd decent performace against the likes of Celtic or Aberdeen does nothing but paper over the real cracks.

1) Daniel Candeias is not of the required standard, especially in our current system. A real hard worker but, especially at Ibrox, he offers nothing more than a pair of legs and a few scuffed crosses. In any team, in any league, as a wide man in a front 3, your primary offer to the team has to be in an attacking sense. Candeias is in the team to support Tav defensively, that's not on at a team like Rangers.

2) Any 3 man combination of our current midfielders is not going to cut it, let's be honest. We have no guile, no one who can break the lines with a run, no one willing take the ball on the half turn and, most importantly, no one willing to have a dig from 18+ yards. We have plenty of tidy and industrious players, but none that any opposition team truly fear. That's not on at a team like Rangers. The lack of goals from midfield is alarming. We need a quality midfield purchase in the summer as a priority.

3) Our whole system is built around one player. And that's a player who, whilst admittedly is being unfairly targeted by refs, is likely to be suspended more than any other player in our team over the course of the season. Having no contingency to Morelos not being in the team is criminal, as today has unfortunately demonstrated.

All in all, I'm frustrated. Maybe more fans than I give credit to are aware of our misgivings, but when I see the barrage of threads after dropped points about Middletons lack of ability, Davis being done, Worrall being a bombscare and Tav not being captain material, it's brutal. If we win convicingly on Wednesday the same threads will be replaced with threads about how Middleton is a star in the making, how Davis when fit will be the best midfielder in the country and how we should be looking for £10m for Tav. All of the above will be soon forgotten, but it's the truth imho.
Everything i was thinking in that post well done sir.

Back