Why haven't Clarke & Killie demanded an apology from Celtic?

monkey magic

Since Wed night Clarke has gone on and on and on about our supporters and been milking what happened whilst the sectarian abuse to Boyd has conveniently been forgotten.

Why don't posters that use Twitter and other social media keep asking the same question of Clarke & Killie,

" Why hasn't Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke demanded an apology from Celtic for the sectarian abuse from Celtic fans towards the Kilmarnock Club Captian Kris Boyd?

https://twitter.com/KilmarnockFC

This has been allowed to be a sectarian issue for just one club-us! We need to turn this around.

* I would add always be polite..

Since Wed night Clarke has gone on and on and on about our supporters and been milking what happened whilst the sectarian abuse to Boyd has conveniently been forgotten.

Why don't posters that use Twitter and other social media keep asking the same question of Clarke & Killie,

" Why hasn't Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke demanded an apology from Celtic for the sectarian abuse from Celtic fans towards the Kilmarnock Club Captian Kris Boyd?

This has been allowed to be a sectarian issue for just one club-us! We need to turn this around.

Because he's a hypocrite

Because he's a hypocrite

BINGO!

To question why they have forgotten about their club captain's sectarian abuse by Celtic fans and focussed on ONLY their manager is showing him up for the hypocrite he is.

He has this week tried to set himself as a Lennon wannabe "victim" and anti-sectarian crusader whilst totally disregarding the sectarian abuse his club captain suffered at the hands of scum fans.

So, why no apology from them to Boyd and why hasn't Kilmarnock /Clarke made more of Boyd's abuse? Clarke hasn't shut up since Wed whilst never mentioning what happened to Boyd in his numerous comments to the media.

Last edited:
In my best Kanye West impression....

Steve Clarke doesn’t care about Protestants
Created a pic of Kanye at Katrina fundraiser with above on it but can’t upload it on here. Anyone fancy creating a meme of it?

From speaking to people who are very close to him, he doesn't want that all.

I get the feeling he is just a very very easily offended soul who is a bit unhinged.

People I have spoken to who know him say he wouldn't touch the tims job because of the pressure, none of them have replied to texts about his actions during the week.

N
Clarke must be the first Manager never to defend one of his own players after being the victim of sectarian abuse. Then again, he heard nothing, apparently. :rolleyes:
Neither did any of the public funded organisations that are supposed to be monitoring these things, total hypocrisy, and they should be disbanded and replaced by a non biased organisation. Nil by Mhanks is a blatant example.

His dream job is the pedos i watched him say it on Goals on Sunday.
Funny how that video has disappeared from youtube now lol.

Why indeed ?

Could be wrong but I don’t remember Clarke asking for an apology from Rangers, King just chose to give him one.

Truth is, as far as we can tell, celtic haven't been asked to comment from anyone at all, and clearly don't want to of their own accord. Their lack of condemnation is tantamount to complicity in my book.

That's the question that Clarke should be asked at his next presser,"Has Kris Boyd and Kilmarnock received an apology from celtic for the sectarian abuse he was subjected to last week" ?
but we know the Scottish media won't do that.

Reason the pedo harbourers haven't done so is because they think it's only a small minority of them that's the problem and if they did so they would be admitting they had a problem,only problem with that is when 59,000 people are singing about SG being a sad orange bastard,that's not a minority but the majority of their stadium.

Let's also not forget about all the offensive/sectarian banners they allow in,some of these banners are huge and flown right in front of their directors box,pretty strange that every banner is supposed to be checked by cops and stewards who are allowing them in.

It will suit the unwashed for Rangers to apoligise while they remain silent,by remaining silent it gives the impression with all the media attention that it is only Rangers who have a problem why they continue to be in denial.

There is nobody in the media with a pair of balls between them who will call them out either for it,we also know they peruse these forums looking for story's,so here's something for you to think about.

If you spent all that time at Uni getting that degree to enable you to work for a tabloid,wouldn't it have been easier to just phone up the celtc view and ask for a job,all that hard work at Uni to turn out to be nothing more than afraid to speak about one team while constantly attacking another while you close your eyes and ears at the serious going's on across in the east end, everything from sectarian hatred,singing about terrorists,serious covering up over decades of child abuse and a majority shareholder involved with a bank who were found guilty of serious money laundering and tax offences.

How do you sleep at night ? Us Rangers supporters sleep just fine.

Scottish media,the real shame of Scottish football.

That's the question that Clarke should be asked at his next presser,"Has Kris Boyd and Kilmarnock received an apology from celtic for the sectarian abuse he was subjected to last week" ?
Indeed. And therein lies the irony we all understand and recognise too well. That's the real bigotry in this country in action right there by those making the most noise about it.

it seems the celtic abuse never happened why does no one ever ask celtic the questions we are asked at pressers

Again..BINGO!

Clarke has totally focused on himself and the Boyd incident has been side-stepped by the media and we as supporters should be getting on social media and asking why Clarke and Killie have all but forgotten about the sectarian abuse by Celtic fans towards Boyd

So lets get this right.
He was delighted Chelsea took him and his family to London to avoid the name calling in Scotland(cause that what it basically is) to live and work in a city that has a huge knife issue with dozens murdered every year as well as a huge gang problem mixed with racial tensions.

St Pats FC don’t do apologies

Just ask the victims and their families of the 40 years of sexual child abuse as they are still waiting on the acceptance and apology that the rancid football club failed to protect the victims or report the offenders to the police

If he hasn't demanded one from us then why does he need to ask for one from them.

I am more concerned that the same thing happened to Boyd plus he was struck by a coin but Clark gets the press and he doesn't seems to think that it's only important that it happened to him.

because it wasn't him being abused its up to boyd to push for an apology and as we know he made little mention of it ,instead choosing to focus on being struck by a coin instead

He must then be the only manager that doesn't protect his own players!
totally agree and i could hazard a guess at why he didnt feel the need to stand up for his player,,but it doesnt change the fact that it was up to kris boyd to bring up the sectarian abuse ,

totally agree and i could hazard a guess at why he didnt feel the need to stand up for his player,,but it doesnt change the fact that it was up to kris boyd to bring up the sectarian abuse ,

Disagree with you mate, his manager and club should have been standing up for their player /employee but has spoken only about himself since Wed.

Clarke doesn’t want an apology because he probably agrees that is what Boyd is.

Kilmarnock FC have not asked for an apology because they believe that if they don’t make trouble, the catholic jihadists will just go away and leave them alone.

you're missing the point mate.

post 12.
No mate I get the point your making there, I really do. Let's be honest, if we never skelped his team in the manner we did we wouldn't have had the backlash we have had regarding a song. Clarke's an utter mess for reacting the way he did and has made an arse of himself but just keeps digging.

Back