Why Is Mr King Still Here ?

Ok what did you hear?
Bloody good guess otherwise
I think it was blatantly obvious why he stayed, He came over for the semi final and left pretty unhappy and Pedro was on a shaky peg after that, He knew we had a game on Wednesday and never attends two matches in a row, So in my opinion that was a hint that if things went wrong against Kilmarnock Pedro wasn't going to be the manager against Hearts.

Even if we had beaten Killie his job was on the line game by game and if Hearts were to beat us Pedro would have been sacked after it.

So the purpose of Mr Kings visit was to take in the semi final and after that things changed for the worse and part of the reason why he was still here, After last night Pedro's tie with Rangers was at an end, Let's not also forget that the players played a big part in getting him sacked.

I still think that those responsible and i include Graham Park in this that brought him here, Should also follow Pedro out the door as they through an absolutely bizarre appointment has cost the club an absolute shitload of money, Not just including the £500k to get him here quicker but the substantial amount of money it will now cost the club also in compensating Pedro and his backroom team who still have over two years of their contract left.

We may also have a situation where certain players don't want to be here now because Pedro has been sacked and at the same time we are still left with the players Pedro brought in and a new manager might not think they are part of his plans, So these players could well be playing for their future at the club if they want to stay.

Some of these players are just not suited to the type of football played in this country and will just not be able to adapt, The problem is they are all on long contracts and on good money and Pena and Herrera aren't going to make the same money in Mexico.

We should have signed Jason Cummings and Moult in the summer instead of those two and saved a couple of million quid and i'll bet we would be in a better position playing wise than we are now, We still don't seem to have learned anything about being wasteful with money and both Pena and Herrera prove this along with having to pay huge amounts of money for a manager and his backroom team for six months work which will cost us at least a couple of million.

I think it was blatantly obvious why he stayed, He came over for the semi final and left pretty unhappy and Pedro was on a shaky peg after that, He knew we had a game on Wednesday and never attends two matches in a row, So in my opinion that was a hint that if things went wrong against Kilmarnock Pedro wasn't going to be the manager against Hearts.

Even if we had beaten Killie his job was on the line game by game and if Hearts were to beat us Pedro would have been sacked after it.

So the purpose of Mr Kings visit was to take in the semi final and after that things changed for the worse and part of the reason why he was still here, After last night Pedro's tie with Rangers was at an end, Let's not also forget that the players played a big part in getting him sacked.

I still think that those responsible and i include Graham Park in this that brought him here, Should also follow Pedro out the door as they through an absolutely bizarre appointment has cost the club an absolute shitload of money, Not just including the £500k to get him here quicker but the substantial amount of money it will now cost the club also in compensating Pedro and his backroom team who still have over two years of their contract left.

We may also have a situation where certain players don't want to be here now because Pedro has been sacked and at the same time we are still left with the players Pedro brought in and a new manager might not think they are part of his plans, So these players could well be playing for their future at the club if they want to stay.

Some of these players are just not suited to the type of football played in this country and will just not be able to adapt, The problem is they are all on long contracts and on good money and Pena and Herrera aren't going to make the same money in Mexico.

We should have signed Jason Cummings and Moult in the summer instead of those two and saved a couple of million quid and i'll bet we would be in a better position playing wise than we are now, We still don't seem to have learned anything about being wasteful with money and both Pena and Herrera prove this along with having to pay huge amounts of money for a manager and his backroom team for six months work which will cost us at least a couple of million.

Fair enough mate.
You were quite detailed in your OP
Just wondered if you knew more than most

Fair enough mate.
You were quite detailed in your OP
Just wondered if you knew more than most
Even if i did know what was happening i wouldn't come on here and say so directly given the abuse some people have been given previously for giving info, So maybe the softly softly approach is better.

Would you say that Park,Robertson and Dickson who were the ones who brought Pedro here should also walk given how much it has and will now cost the club ? In my opinion they are guilty of gross negligence on their part and should suffer the same fate as Pedro, This has been an extremely expensive mistake and their jobs should also be on the line.

Pedro was a gamble we couldn't afford to take. Total fantasyland to think he could come from the Qatari league and take us back to the top. It's been an expensive mistake, and the pain continues. I'm feckin scunnered.

Back