Why no Alfredo tonight?

I hope the f... Morelos is not for the off by being kept from playing for no further injuries before transfer. Very surprised he didn't come in for last 20 mintues. Really worries me that Everton and Man manure et al have no decent strikers worth talking about. Hope there is no 'prior' arrangement to sell him or even Kent if we don't qualify for Champions League.

dunno whats funny

while in negotiations with your top player you dont give him minutes i can see it being a issue

alfie loves being the mainn man or at least being on the pitch

double lol!

the guy hasn't played much in over 5 months, needed surgery for a torn muscle and is being phased back in!

alfie bullies they defenders though

as our top european goalscorer he wont be happy

wouldnt be surprised if he wants to move and doesnt sign a new deal
That's my feeling and I hope I am wrong but maybe we want to cash in on him while we can,the way we are not using him looks like we are maybe trying sicken him into moving because he sure as hell would have worried their defence.

Some folk on here obviously didn’t watch the game or are not colak fans.
Colak looked like he could play another 90 minutes
Yeah he probably could have, also he was excellent tonight. Problem is we were struggling to get the ball to stick up the park. Guess who is excellent at helping that very thing happen.

A great finisher that requires service isn't whats needed when you can't get the ball up to give him that service.

said this to my old man

why not take tillman off and play alfie just off colak
Gio has already said in press conference in the build up to this that they won't play together unless he's trying to 'force it', meaning we are behind and must score.

I reckon Morelos will start v Hibs and Colak will be rested for Wednesday and that's why he didn't play tonight. Given that we're playing midweek/weekend through to December we are already squad managing which is good.

Tillman was piss poor tonight, first half especially he constantly gave the ball away being caught in possession

Should also have played somebody in when in the box but both times went for the finish himself.

I hope he isn't going to be one of those players that thinks they can do it all themselves.

That is rather bizarre from Gio.

Said that he never had any intention to bring Alfie on tonight, proper dead pan.

Colak was outstanding but also playing against Alfie and his incredible nuisance factor is an unknown quantity for the PSV centre halves. Remember it’s only half time!

Baring in mind Gio sees them day in day out. Alfie is our best player if he’s any where near as fit as need be he is on the pitch at some point. Gio cleary felt he wasn’t.

Colak comes alive in the box but maybe Buff could have been an option holding the ball up and bringing others in to the game when we were under the cosh.

Would have been harsh on Colak though.

I would have liked to see Alfie come on to do just that, could have relieved a bit of pressure.

In a thread which is just about united in praise of Colaks performance tonight somehow we end up with some absolute mental takes on Alfie.

What is it some of you crave? Is it notoriety on this board?

Mind boggling.

Colak was playing well but tired towards the end and he was having a few little nudges and trips on their players. Might have been worth taking him off to avoid any cards and to bring on fresh legs.

In a thread which is just about united in praise of Colaks performance tonight somehow we end up with some absolute mental takes on Alfie.

What is it some of you crave? Is it notoriety on this board?

Mind boggling.
Colak played well not disputing that, but they have different qualities and Morelos would have given everyone a lift, team included

Back