Why was a bheast permitted to break into the stadium last night?

What’s David Martin, head of security at the club saying about this ?

Presumably, security is subcontracted, has the security contract been terminated today ?

What measures are being put in place to ensure it doesn’t happen again ?

Do the security team let them start a fire next time ?

Do the Rangers board want club 1872 to sort it out for them ?
The contract has to be terminated.
What is the point in employing the present incumbents?

We've already had people turn up at Ibrox stickers everywhere. Others have turned up with flags.

A scum fan was meant to have been given a kicking as well as he tried to celebrate at Ibrox yesterday.

Unfortunately I think it was reasonable to expect that some of that lot would so something else.
Right that's it! I'm getting angry they had stickers...get the home guard in they've got stickers Captain Manweering

Yeah but it's all social media bullshit, the guy was in Paisley not Ibrox and got cracked by an old timer with a walking stick (possibly being Paisley one of his own)
The young team should have been all over it IF there was a load of hype about a takeover of Ibrox. It was 1 guy with a flag, a poster has already said he was by Ibrox 3/4 times and saw hee haw and I'll 100% take his word over social media.
I think the main thing is not to use it as a club beating issue, but more a social issue that we share a City with scum.

There were two guys posing on bikes at the gates with Celtic flags as well. Driving up to Glasgow the driving through Glasgow there is scum graffiti everywhere plus those stickers.

It's not a club beating issue it's an issue for the firm that is employed at Ibrox to provide security.

Not acceptable and whoever is in charge of security should lose their job. Security should be on high alert constantly due to the levels this mob go-to when it comes to Rangers.

That's it, let's just sack the guy before we have any facts. Who needs fucking enemies.

What is extent of night security at Ibrox? I’d be surprised if it was more than one person looking at cctv. Even then I’d think the vast majority of cameras were on entrances rather than the pitch. If that’s the case I’m sure the individual has been raked over the coals today. It might even be possible security is contracted out with nothing more than a mobile team walking around the stadium once a night to check for anything untoward and responding to alarms Whatever the case it seems inadequate, this and previous vandalism suggest it should be reviewed.

Last edited:
A few boys I knew broke into the piggery donkey's years ago and had a kick about pretty sure it was a year we won the league my big mate was rotten so no doubt he took a couple of divots trying to tackle somebody.

There were two guys posing on bikes at the gates with Celtic flags as well. Driving up to Glasgow the driving through Glasgow there is scum graffiti everywhere plus those stickers.

It's not a club beating issue it's an issue for the firm that is employed at Ibrox to provide security.
Mate they were no doubt both 50+ cycled up on their daily exercise and held a piss stained rag up in front of our gates, posted it in Twitter for a reaction (going from the nonsense on here probably got 1) I'm not offended by it, I perhaps pity them a little but I honestly don't care.

Need to have a couple of giant guard dogs loose in the ground overnight - really don’t see why not as long as there are a sufficient number of warning notices posted around the outside of the stadium and a night watchman on duty.
Would it be too far to say that the dogs should not be fed until retrieved from duty in the morning?

Naturally as eating before working and can cause stomach torsion which can kill the dog.

Right that's it! I'm getting angry they had stickers...get the home guard in they've got stickers Captain Manweering

You feel the need to reply to the same post twice. Who's Manweering? It's Captain Mainwaring, if your coming on to make a joke at least get it right.

I get the impression that if we tried this at torbett towers there would be van loads of them turning up pretty quickly.

Then again our fans wouldn’t do it anyway.

Just seen the video. He sounds like a banger that has been left totally brain damaged by the 90s. We live rent free in their heads.

Less than 5 mins it would take to jump that gate and put a flag on the pitch.
I doubt we have security 24/7 at both gates.
Shows how easy it would be for a terrorist tho, on a Friday night b4 a game.

I think folk are more worried about the poets getting one over on us than anything else. We have been the victim of a crime, yet every cnut is firing into the club cos the SAS didn't rope it down off the stand and fill the roaster full of lead.

Grow up ffs
Yeah perhaps your right.
Why should any Rangers fan be pissed off at the scum breaking into our stadium. Taking the piss and filming themselves whilst damaging the turf and the security being nowhere to be seen..

No wonder we are such an easy target.

You feel the need to reply to the same post twice. Who's Manweering? It's Captain Mainwaring, if your coming on to make a joke at least get it right.
I hope it took your mind off a wee guy with a flag though for a second though

You would blame the security company charged with securing the property 24/7

Really? I don't think the law agrees that that's where the fault lies.

I personally just thought "what a weirdo" when I watched the video. Sent it to a pal of mine who supports Celtic and he said the guy obviously needs help.

Aye there was a security breach but let's not say he was permitted to do anything. Crimes are committed in all sorts of places with security.

This is ridiculous. It costs us a pretty penny to get into Ibrox between Mygers, st , travel, booze and yet this mhank gets in for nothing!
Or...he's actually a lurker on here and we've managed to convert him.
Seriously though, there must be CCTV, security etc.

Wouldn't be a FF thread without piling into our own.

Blaming the security? These guys are likely not highly paid and we're living through a pandemic where millions are unemployed, and people them sacked because of the behaviour of some criminals?

Disgusting thread.

Our support has became soft. Our response on here is to sack security. Sometimes the only thing they understand is a good thrashing. Not a slap on the wrist by the courts if they get caught.

Time for the steelies to make a comeback.

I posted on the other thread that got deleted, the fact that they got into the Stadium so easy is worrying and they could of set the Stadium on fire , wrecked the pitch, vandalised spray painted , you name it.
This is alarming in all honesty.
Some on here think we are over reacting and it's us that are in the wrong. There is clearly a grave issue over the shoddy security at the stadium and if you point it out you are sagging off the club.
This place is beyond belief at times.

Wouldn't be a FF thread without piling into our own.

Blaming the security? These guys are likely not highly paid and we're living through a pandemic where millions are unemployed, and people them sacked because of the behaviour of some criminals?

Disgusting thread.
Our own?
In what way is the security firm employed at Ibrox "Our own"??
They should be removed.
You clearly disagree. That's fine..

Some on here think we are over reacting and it's us that are in the wrong. There is clearly a grave issue over the shoddy security at the stadium and if you point it out you are sagging off the club.
This place is beyond belief at times.
Also if they are not exactly highly paid to do the job then why bother employing them in the first place.
How difficult would it be to pick up a phone and call the cops. The station is less than two minutes away by car.

I hope it took your mind off a wee guy with a flag though for a second though

No it's not unfortunately. Still concerned that someone can gain access. Hopefully measures will now be in place to stop this from happening in the future.

Truth is if security caught them what would they do? Phone the police. What would Natsi Police Scotland do? Slap on the wrist and a loss of evidence at the PF.
A few good pastings wouldn't go a miss, the majority of fans are saft as shite and would do nothing about it if they seen it happening.

I posted on the other thread that got deleted, the fact that they got into the Stadium so easy is worrying and they could of set the Stadium on fire , wrecked the pitch, vandalised spray painted , you name it.
This is alarming in all honesty.

They like Ibrox too much to set it on fire. Look how they resorted to begging for the broomloan back just before the virus kicked off.

We've already had people turn up at Ibrox stickers everywhere. Others have turned up with flags.

A scum fan was meant to have been given a kicking as well as he tried to celebrate at Ibrox yesterday.

Unfortunately I think it was reasonable to expect that some of that lot would so something else.
No one was given a kicking at Ibrox. It was fake news. The video was posted about WhatsApp. It happened in Paisley

Ideally, Rangers need to look into ideas for making it more difficult for anyone to enter the ground via those gates at either end of the main stand. Unfortunately due to the layout, we don’t have the joy of an enclosed ground but there must be something they can put there after the gates that can be opened or removed on match days and access.

Unfortunately the thought of having to put barbed wire along gates to keep the dirt out wouldn’t be a good look. Should just make them electric and hope they all turn up at once.

Someone just told me they viewed a video of a tim running on the pitch with a flag and then having to use a chair to get back out - thought it was nonsense but seems to have Happened

it’s beyond Belief but at this time and during lockdown ‍

The video was shared on here earlier

There are loads of cameras in and around Ibrox however like most systems they won't all be watched. It's a disappointment that some bam got in but stuff like that happens all the time. I'm not going to throw someone to the lions over this and neither should the club or anyone else for that matter.

The night they are awarded the league by proxy and the first place some of them want to be is ————Ibrox.
I wouldn't even set foot in their hovel to watch Rangers.

That said, maybe he just realised the safest place to be was not at the piggery.

There are loads of cameras in and around Ibrox however like most systems they won't all be watched. It's a disappointment that some bam got in but stuff like that happens all the time. I'm not going to throw someone to the lions over this and neither should the club or anyone else for that matter.
Just the mentally challenged who scaled the fence will do.

Back