Why was the crowd noise cut off

I enjoyed the noise in the first half, but I actually txt my mate saying it will defo get mentioned by the media the songs that we’re played. Nothing wrong with them by the way just people will see a chance to be offended

The difference is big without the noise..from forgetting there no fans to it feeling like a friendly

Hopefully they fix it for Wednesday.. and it blew away the crap sky played
Agree with this, our crowd noise is better than the rubbish they played on Sky from PES.

Much preferred it with the crowd noise and at least it was realistic.only slight disappointment derrys walls wasn’t on the song list.like it or not that is what a crowd at a rangers game sounds like.

Again I'd be happy to wager on the complaints coming from dick heads that don't even come to Ibrox. I understand out need to be cute as a club and try not to cause to much controversy but some of our so called fans are quicker to stick the boot in than any of our enemy's.... The Same wallopers that will say TBB shouldn't be sung and refer to themselves as huns fs.

Again I'd be happy to wager on the complaints coming from dick heads that don't even come to Ibrox. I understand out need to be cute as a club and try not to cause to much controversy but some of our so called fans are quicker to stick the boot in than any of our enemy's.... The Same wallopers that will say TBB shouldn't be sung and refer to themselves as huns fs.
And vote snp and send their kids to segregated schools because their misses comes from the dark side. I know the type I work with one

Going to be in the minority here... hearing any reference to the UVF at a Rangers game makes me cringe. So when I heard "We're the volunteers of the UVF" I did question the RTV team's choice.

That may offend some but the UVF has nothing to do with Rangers and thankfully never has and never will.

On a side note, i quite enjoy being able to hear players and coaches for something a bit different
Open goal for the media to have a go at us. Any chance they get they pounce on us.

Last edited:
The editor of the crowd noise just needs to be a little more vigilant, but we shouldn’t bin it. There is nothing sectarian about Follow Follow or Every Other Saturday or The Sash. I thought it sounded great
Agreed but they are masters of spin and will have a go in any way possible.

I much prefer it with the crowd noise, but it'd be piss easy to add a button on the player to toggle it on/off as viewers prefer.

Going to be in the minority here... hearing any reference to the UVF at a Rangers game makes me cringe. So when I heard "We're the volunteers of the UVF" I did question the RTV team's choice.

That may offend some but the UVF has nothing to do with Rangers and thankfully never has and never will.

On a side note, i quite enjoy being able to hear players and coaches for something a bit different
I thought I was hearing things. Beyond silly, and I'm not surprised it was stopped.

Nothing in the crowd noises that isn't allowed to be sang and for everyone who wants it appeased so our detractors don't have ago just remember this...
These same people handed the Tim's the League, Ignore the biggest scandal in Scottish football and have shown double standards at the Saville Arena when effigies of a Rangers supporter was hanged from their stadium. We have had players and fans attacked and is barely mentioned or put down to over exuberance. Our star striker has been vilified from the day he set foot in the place and subject to abuse that we were told didn't matter because he seemingly brings it on himself! The drive to punish our team or players everytime we beat them is ridiculous and basically all set up to make sure we know our place. We'll do you know what f*ck them! I used to be an appeaser who thought if we stop this then we will be fine but it never stops and no matter what we do its not enough and we continously get attacked. If its not banned or against the law then there is no reason to remove any of the songs!

Nothing in the crowd noises that isn't allowed to be sang and for everyone who wants it appeased so our detractors don't have ago just remember this...
These same people handed the Tim's the League, Ignore the biggest scandal in Scottish football and have shown double standards at the Saville Arena when effigies of a Rangers supporter was hanged from their stadium. We have had players and fans attacked and is barely mentioned or put down to over exuberance. Our star striker has been vilified from the day he set foot in the place and subject to abuse that we were told didn't matter because he seemingly brings it on himself! The drive to punish our team or players everytime we beat them is ridiculous and basically all set up to make sure we know our place. We'll do you know what f*ck them! I used to be an appeaser who thought if we stop this then we will be fine but it never stops and no matter what we do its not enough and we continously get attacked. If its not banned or against the law then there is no reason to remove any of the songs!
Hear hear

Tough for people who blame the fans for singing these songs when the club itself is playing them now.

Or

The poets can play “traditional songs “ and thats ok . Fields of Arthur’s thigh , let the people sing , FFS even the wolfetones . They make no apology , and will vigorously oppose any criticism. It’s time we started to celebrate our own culture . Remember it’s anyone and everyone ,,,, this includes Ulster/Scots loyalists
Seconded - Well said ; Nothing to be ashamed about , and Nothing to apologize for .

Been confirmed that it's returning for Wednesday. Absolutely brilliant, no idea why folk don't like hearing an atmosphere, must be too used to the silence of Ibrox during league games.
Glad to hear it'll be on for Wednesday, I enjoyed the game much more with it playing. Where did you see that it'll be back on?

I for one am more than proud of our cultural songs that make Rangers what we are!!!

WE ARE COMING DOWN THE ROAD!!!!

Never apologise and never be ashamed of our cultural ties to Northern Ireland.

This sums it up perfectly.
Whatever we sing they will still complain and feign offence by us, so fvck the lot of them

Back