Wife done good!

Northampton_Loyalist

Landmark birthday coming up and she has book myself and my father in for hospitality for the Dundee game. I have seen us play thousands of times but never done it and cannot wait. Nice meal, a few drinks with the old man, meet a few legends and future legends. Absolutely buzzing. What can I expect from the evening? Who will likely be there to get tongue tied in front of?

Landmark birthday coming up and she has book myself and my father in for hospitality for the Dundee game. I have seen us play thousands of times but never done it and cannot wait. Nice meal, a few drinks with the old man, meet a few legends and future legends. Absolutely buzzing. What can I expect from the evening? Who will likely be there to get tongue tied in front of?
What hospitality suite is it?

Great stuff mate, you'll love it.

Enjoy mate!

What is it your doing Thornton? Cooper?

Have done most and all are excellent.

Enjoy mate, never been in hospitality at Ibrox but would love to some day. Would also love the chance to have a pint with my old man but sadly he passed 14 years ago, when I was 28. Really only had him til I was 25 as he had Alzheimer’s the last few years.

Sorry mate. The last game we made together was the 0-3 humping from Lyon after bumping into each other for the first game. Family now spread all over the U.K. so will be great to share a beer

Cant decide if your wife is a keeper mate, might need pics to confirm ;)
Seriously tho, enjoy yer day auld yin

I was in segyll suite in st j game and greegs and wee nacho were there.

Great day oot.

A day to cherish with your old man, your missus sounds like a keeper.

Hopecyius both have a great day.

You can probably expect your hole

Really disappointing thread content given the title. Had the trousers at the ankles. I'm away back to the Leeds thread.

Enjoy it mate, it's an occassion that will live long in the memory.
Don't forget, the free bar does as it says on the tin. If you wan't to order a spirit with your pint, then feel free to do so.

Derek was telling us you’re down the club tomorrow. How many times you going to mention this?

Back