Wild weather conditions forecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the game was postponed when would it be played? Would it take precedence over the Motherwell game for example?

This will probably sound like a stupid question but does undersoil heating mitigate the effects of a waterlogged pitch? If not, then there must be a question mark over the game as the forecast is for relentless torrential rain all night and all day tomorrow

The weather in and around Glasgow just now and all day has been horrendous.
The game must be in doubt .this is forecast well into tomorrow with 30-40 mph winds

Mate text earlier on saying he knows one of the Hampden groundsmen and the guy told him the pitch is badly waterlogged.

_41097795_prsoceleb203b.jpg
What a goal that was

I was in the north enclosure that night.
Soaked to the skin, but delirious.
The only things I remember are the red card and goal.
The rest of the game has been erased..
We were in the front row of the south stand. Wettest i’ve Ever been at the football and worth every bloody drop.
Thought we had no chance went Robbo went off so early .
A great, great night.

weve already called our games off tomorrow, but pro pitches should be fine for sure.

(Ive been gambling our games would be off since the rain started as I was on the beers haha)

Surely to christ there is no chance of the game being off.

It’s been genuinely pishing down, like proper heavy in the Southside area for hours now and it’s meant to keep going all night and all day. Not as heavy though. I’d guess there’s a decent chance.

Can’t get my head around why the pitch doesn’t have covers (lime at Wimbledon used too). Big roll of tarpaulin running at an angle off a elevated roller at one side of the pitch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back