Wild weather conditions forecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you taking the bins out on a Saturday night when it’s wild outside?

Will your rubbish not be strewn all over the street by Monday morning?

We don’t stop using bins just because it’s the weekend where we live squire .

We still take them out when full .

We don’t stop using bins just because it’s the weekend where we live squire .

We still take them out when full .
I’m guessing by that you didn’t mean you’re putting the wheelie bins on the kerb. Which is what I’d call taking the bins out

Currently testing the pitch

xAamuTO.gif

I’m guessing by that you didn’t mean you’re putting the wheelie bins on the kerb. Which is what I’d call taking the bins out

You’d be wrong again sadly . The bins remain in the same place at all times where we are which is behind the houses with a side street and parking . So I took the bins out the same as I do each day , no exceptions on a Saturday.

I know Motherwell is nowhere near Hampden but the rain isn't as bad here now as it was a couple of hours ago.

I can confirm, it has stopped raining in Springburn area of Glasgow. Just about to start a shift here and currently delighted.

You’d be wrong again sadly . The bins remain in the same place at all times where we are which is behind the houses with a side street and parking . So I took the bins out the same as I do each day , no exceptions on a Saturday.
I’m not wrong again then am I? You aren’t putting the wheelie bins on the kerb

Anyways, enjoy your fancy weekend refuse.

I’m not wrong again then am I? You aren’t putting the wheelie bins on the kerb

Anyways, enjoy your fancy weekend refuse.

You were wrong , you made an assumption about people’s bins and stuck your nose in only to be a mile out . I won’t hold it against you. :D

Lads my wee brother is a bin man so I can officially say that taking the bins out is a double entendre it can mean taking the bin bags out and it can also mean shagging yer maw. Fizzed my baws across her surface about an hour ago then came to a halt. Very wet.

Last edited:
You were wrong , you made an assumption about people’s bins and stuck your nose in only to be a mile out . I won’t hold it against you. :D
Lol I accepted I had it mixed up with my initial post. You then clearly didn’t read my two subsequent posts properly and are now just pretending that didn’t happen.

You can have it though. Nice bin maintenance. What a guy

Lol I accepted I had it mixed up with my initial post. You then clearly didn’t read my two subsequent posts properly and are now just pretending that didn’t happen.

You can have it though. Nice bin maintenance. What a guy

I read them both cheers for the compliment . Hopefully you’ve learned a valuable lesson about assuming and bin collection .

I’m south of the disgrace we call a national stadium and howling weather rain and windy.
If only they bought a roof like others and we live in most pissed on country in UK.

Just fed the wee man he’s back to sleep I’m shattered weather wise here in Ayr it’s very windy driving rain but again not overly bad, no way should this game not go ahead.

I wonder how bad it has to get not to start. If the rain is forecast to continue during the game, it raises the possibility of being abandoned - you can imagine the fall-out if a team is comfortably ahead.
I would imagine if Édouard didn't make it.

Just spoke to a guy that has been working in Hampden the past fortnight and he has just told me covers were on the pitch last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back