Wilfred Bony

Truffle Shuffle

Seeing that Bony has been released from Swansea, probably looking for a pretty penny but if he's fit could be a good option for someone?

Not his ability he lost,nothing to do with city,lost his desire when he left Swansea 1st time! another one who let it all go to his head.i.m.o.

I see Robert Greens retired. Ex-international, if we could tempt him back, we could sell McGregor. Think of the experience he'd bring to the injury table

giphy.gif

Sort of signing I can see them making. No recruitment team in place, a board that are wanting to appease their fans with a 'name' they'll probably see him as a similar type to Sinclair and go for it.

They need a striker with Weah and Griffiths leaving... go on lads. Dae it.

Sort of signing I can see them making. No recruitment team in place, a board that are wanting to appease their fans with a 'name' they'll probably see him as a similar type to Sinclair and go for it.

They need a striker with Weah and Griffiths leaving... go on lads. Dae it.
I’m offering my services as a songwriter... So come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Lenny, we’ll go wild, wild, wild

Averaged a goal every three games throughout his career. He was fantastic that first season for Swansea, but then he got his big move and kinda chucked it.

He's 31 now and has been ravaged by injuries.

Doesn't fit into the hungry type of player Gerrard is trying to sign, but no doubting he was more than handful on his day.

Averaged a goal every three games throughout his career. He was fantastic that first season for Swansea, but then he got his big move and kinda chucked it.

He's 31 now and has been ravaged by injuries.

Doesn't fit into the hungry type of player Gerrard is trying to sign, but no doubting he was more than handful on his day.

Perhaps. But I'd enjoy the mega thread if we were linked with him and the multiple posts saying the exact opposite of what you have rightly posted. :D

Michu is only thirty-three still. With a full pre-season behind him we could play him just off Bony and have Leighton Baines searing down the left flank, linking-up with Stewart Downing.

Back