Will board back Pedro with funds in Jan?

Why would you even contemplate giving him more money?
His signings are awful, exclude Morelos as JJ identified him, DOF identified John and Jack and Dorrans were already in the bag prior to Pedro’s arrival.

Results, consistency and performances are never going to change under Caixinha.

I don’t know why any one would give him a bean to spend in January? Not that I think he will be here come then. November and December is going to be a real struggle.

That was our strongest team out yesterday (bar possibly Wallace) and we couldn’t win a cup semi final. A couple of injuries and this squad of players are in big trouble.

Signing Pena & Herrera is arguably the worst piece of business in our entire history. The board can't trust him to waste a penny more.

How many more millions do we think he needs to be able to get ahead of Aberdeen or win 3 games on the trot? He's at about £8million. How much more? And what does that say about him.

I reckon if he is here we will sign, moult, walker and McLean on free contracts.

We will then probably be able to pay in the region of 500k for them both to add to the squad.

Will Pedro still be in the hot seat come Jan. i don't think so, and there's no chance that we would get Louis Moult for £500.000.as the soapdogers wil sell Dembele, and sign Moult. before we do imo.

It's a conundrum. Do we keep him and back him or do we let him go and fund a new coach. Suppose that is the job of the Director of football

Signing Pena & Herrera is arguably the worst piece of business in our entire history. The board can't trust him to waste a penny more.
Capucho was the worst until Pena arrived. No place in modern day football for lazy players.

Back him or sack him.

Keeping him here and not giving him funds is the worst possible outcome.

Completely agree.

How much say Caixinha gets in players recruited is another interesting aspect. The manager, whoever it is, has to have final say, otherwise you'll spend money on players a manager doesn't want or will play.

Back