Will it be Premier sports on Thursday?

according to live-footballontv.com, premier have the mentally challengeds with a 6pm KO so I would think that would clash with our game

according to live-footballontv.com, premier have the mentally challengeds with a 6pm KO so I would think that would clash with our game

They have 2 channels though.

Although after their awful coverage last Thursday, we should hope it's on a different broadcaster.

cVI0zP6.gif

Doubt it

Riga v Celtic 6pm and Shkendija v Tottenham Hotspur 7pm are on Premier Sports

Should Rangers TV but nothing has been confirmed

International Rangers TV annual subscribers should get it

It’s a slightly baffling decision.

So many of us have Premier Sports expressly for these sorts of games. The same will be true of Celtic fans.

I doubt viewing figures on Premier for a spurs game will come close to a Rangers game or Celtic game. Most spurs fans have probably never heard of Premier Sports.

What are they playing at snubbing Rangers?

Just looks an educated guess from livefootballontv.com - they do it a lot, even says TBC on the site next to the matches. Nothing on Premier Sports Website or Social Media Accounts about any of the 3 matches either.

Just looks an educated guess from livefootballontv.com - they do it a lot, even says TBC on the site next to the matches. Nothing on Premier Sports Website or Social Media Accounts about any of the 3 matches either.
Premier tweeted earlier this month they would showing their game from either Latvia or San Marino and week last they stuck a deal with Tottenham to show their qualifying matches

It’s a slightly baffling decision.

So many of us have Premier Sports expressly for these sorts of games. The same will be true of Celtic fans.

I doubt viewing figures on Premier for a spurs game will come close to a Rangers game or Celtic game. Most spurs fans have probably never heard of Premier Sports.

What are they playing at snubbing Rangers?

do you know for certain that they snubbed Rangers though? They might not have been able to get the rights

Premier tweeted earlier this month they would showing their game from either Latvia or San Marino and week last they stuck a deal with Tottenham to show their qualifying matches

But they haven't confirmed anything for Thursday have they - that is the fact here. It is just educated guessing like with the kick off time for Thursday. Best to wait till properly confirmed, just confuses people.

Like a number of broadcasters they won't always update straight away

Sure they would get it advertised pronto in all honesty so as more people signed up. Same for the kick off time on Thursday, neither Clubs website have 18:00 UK time down as the kick off as of yet.

Sure they would get it advertised pronto in all honesty so as more people signed up. Same for the kick off time on Thursday, neither Clubs website have 18:00 UK time down as the kick off as of yet.

yeah if they wanting people to watching yes advertising it

UEFA have confirmed the kick-off times - up to the clubs to do themselves

yeah if they wanting people to watching yes advertising it

UEFA have confirmed the kick-off times - up to the clubs to do themselves

I will believe it once one of the Clubs confirm it, seen plenty of mistakes from the UEFA website over the years.

As for liveonfootball.com sure plenty on here remember a few months ago when they put up that Hamburg were live on a Friday at 18:30, they weren't though - they had just guessed they would be. It's all educated guesswork from people.

I will believe it one of the Club confirms it, seen plenty of mistakes from the UEFA website over the years.

As for liveonfootball.com sure plenty on here remember a few months ago when they put up that Hamburg were live on a Friday at 18:30, they weren't though - they had just guessed they would be. It's all educated guesswork from people.

Yes I remember the Hamburg game but that down to BT Sport for some reason a very late change IRC

It's poor that we're not even sure of the kick-off time yet. Some folk need to make arrangements to fit it in with other things.

It's poor that we're not even sure of the kick-off time yet. Some folk need to make arrangements to fit it in with other things.

Likelihood is 18:00 UK time but the fact neither have updated their site leads me to think it might be different, either that or both know but can't be arsed letting everyone know!

Likelihood is 18:00 UK time but the fact neither have updated their site leads me to think it might be different, either that or both know but can't be arsed letting everyone know!

They will know and the 2nd part is right

They will know and the 2nd part is right

Will see anyway, translated off some Dutch website.Think it is RTL7 who show their matches, they showed their match last round:

Willem II on Thursday against Rangers
2 days ago Remarkable news

The match in the third qualifying round of the Europa League between Willem II and Rangers FC will certainly be played on Thursday, September 24. The time is not yet known. That partly depends on the party that obtains the broadcasting rights for the game.
Read more at the Brabants Dagblad.

Will see anyway, translated off some Dutch website:

Willem II on Thursday against Rangers
2 days ago Remarkable news

The match in the third qualifying round of the Europa League between Willem II and Rangers FC will certainly be played on Thursday, September 24. The time is not yet known. That partly depends on the party that obtains the broadcasting rights for the game.
Read more at the Brabants Dagblad.

Willem II's own website states the same

Premier only had a deal for the friendlies and the first away game with us. With Them and spurs they have stated they would show all games should they progress. Given they have 2 channels and also freesport they might show one of the games on that very much doubt it.

I would think it will be on RTV 10er a pop

They were advertising on their website that our qualifiers would be shown. It was plural not singular.

They also got lot of Rangers fans to sign up for their service last week with a discount code.

Very poor show if they are not showing us on Thursday.

Suits me fine if Premier don't show it. More people buying it off RTV
I already subscribe to sky, bt and Premier, I cannot justify spending more. It should be on Premier. They have always had our other games.

Hopefully the club do the decent thing and give this one to ST holders for free

It’s the least they could do given we’ve stumped up full price whilst pay per game punters actually get it a lot cheaper than what we’ve paid over a season

It’s the least they could do given we’ve stumped up full price whilst pay per game punters actually get it a lot cheaper than what we’ve paid over a season

They should but ££££

Would be a good gesture. Not sure if there would be any legal issues around it?

Would be a good gesture. Not sure if there would be any legal issues around it?

It is upto the club what they wish to do with them as we hold the rights

Yes an away game so unlikely but should we progress then the PO since a home game might be shown to VST

PPV is optional for the Club under the agreement in place

Cxxxxc and Spurs matches confirmed by Premier Sports on their website. 6pm and 7pm Thursday respectively.

Rangers and the rats both KO at 6pm. Rats confirmed on Premier for 6pm.
Spuds KO at 7pm, also confirmed on Premier so will be the other channel.
So we defo wont be on Premier.

I think it will be on Premier Sports when they confirm the KO time although I would prefer RTV, more money to the Club

Ideally but when money’s tight can hardly blame folk for getting annoyed if they signed up for Premier Sports last week for the month thinking all the games would be on it.

Ideally but when money’s tight can hardly blame folk for getting annoyed if they signed up for Premier Sports last week for the month thinking all the games would be on it.
I agree, we pay £150 a month believing all away games on Premier
Lifes a bast*rd lol

As I said last night just a matter of time of them actually confirming it

You also said Thursday was a 5pm kick off the other day mate, you get some right and some wrong - all educated guessing, none of it is in the know insider info or anything.

It cant be on Prem Sports as they only have 2 channels
1. 6pm Rats game
2. 7pm Spuds game

Not unless they just show our 1st half only but cant see that

It cant be on Prem Sports as they only have 2 channels
1. 6pm Rats game
2. 7pm Spuds game

Not unless they just show our 1st half only but cant see that

Bored by it now to be honest but not a chance it could be at 8pm uk time? Problem with that would be extra time from the previous match. I just find it odd neither team has confirmed a time yet, not saying it won't be 6pm but till confirmed obviously not 100%.

You also said Thursday was a 5pm kick off the other day mate, you get some right and some wrong - all educated guessing, none of it is in the know insider info or anything.

Yes I did based on what Tom Miller said about a 6pm kick-off but he didn't say if that was in Tilburg hence why I said it might 5pm here

There is kick-off time as UEFA wouldn't have put it on their website otherwise

Yes I did based on what Tom Miller said about a 6pm kick-off but he didn't say if that was in Tilburg hence why I said it might 5pm here

There is kick-off time as UEFA wouldn't have put it on their website otherwise

See above post mate, UEFA website is never 100% reliable. Can never take what they put on there as confirmed in my opinion, only once Clubs confirm themselves for me.

Now also on RANGERS website as 8pm Thursday.

Back