Will it be Premier sports on Thursday?

See above post mate, UEFA website is never 100% reliable. Can never take what they put on there as confirmed in my opinion, only once Clubs confirm themselves for me.

Now also on Rangers website as 8pm Thursday.

Unless it changed at the request of the broadcaster?

lol, it was never confirmed mate - we will have to agree to disagree.

Yes will have to but UEFA do ask clubs to agree times after the draw other factors can take place from that original selection

Just like the draw time last week things can change

Yes will have to but UEFA do ask clubs to agree times after the draw other factors can take place from that original selection

Just like the draw time last week things can change

Yep, hence why never confirmed till Clubs announce.

Looks set now, from the Willem II site:

Willem II - Rangers FC will kick off on Thursday evening at 9 p.m. The qualifying match in the third heat of the UEFA Europa League can be seen live on RTL7 that evening.

Rangers FC and Willem II both managed to win their match in the second qualifying round with 0-5 last week. Rangers FC did this on a visit to Lincoln Red Imps (Gib) and the Tricolores in Luxembourg against Progrès Niederkorn.

RTL7
As with Progrès Niederkorn - Willem II, Koert Westerman will be the commentator on RTL7 next Thursday. Reporter Bart Nolles is present in the Koning Willem II stadium for the interviews. Simon Zijlemans is the presenter.

Pity we don't get RTL7!

Premier will pick up the stream or it will be on Rangers TV with the same stream like it was last week. I guess with Willem announcing thay today something will be out shortly from RTV I am pretty sure bar St Joseph's the other games were on RTV?

I already subscribe to sky, bt and Premier, I cannot justify spending more. It should be on Premier. They have always had our other games.

Fair play. I just have Sky and BT. No chance am I subscribing to Premier so happy to pay the occasional cash to RTV

Fair play. I just have Sky and BT. No chance am I subscribing to Premier so happy to pay the occasional cash to RTV
I kept it for the European games and the cup matches (as well as other football they show). Also not working so can only pay so much.

The Khunts advertised in the Summer that they would have our European qualifiers, that's why I signed up for them.
same here. little bit of false advertising there.

No they didn't

They said they would have our 1st away qualifier if we had one
Rngers-website-header.jpg

Last edited:
Could someone please tell me how much it would cost to get the occasional Rangers Live game on RTV I.e if they show the Willem II?

I assume I must register first. Do I have a fee to pay other than the price of the match and do I have to take/pay for RTV package? When I go on to RTV I can see two options, RTV Monthly £6.00 or RTV Annually £60.00.

Unfortunately I am not a season ticket holder, I would love to take full package but I am a carer for my son and couldn't justify buying it.

Thanks, Confused.Com

Could someone please tell me how much it would cost to get the occasional Rangers Live game on RTV I.e if they show the Willem II?

I assume I must register first. Do I have a fee to pay other than the price of the match and do I have to take/pay for RTV package? When I go on to RTV I can see two options, RTV Monthly £6.00 or RTV Annually £60.00.

Unfortunately I am not a season ticket holder, I would love to take full package but I am a carer for my son and couldn't justify buying it.

Thanks, Confused.Com

there will be an option on the site closer to the game, it should only cost around £9.99, you don’t need to buy the monthly or annual sub.

Thanks, Confused.Com

You can register for a free Rangers TV account

It will be available stand alone once the club announced it should £9.99 like other games are

The £6 per month and annual £60 UK packages don't include live games

there will be an option on the site closer to the game, it should only cost around £9.99, you don’t need to buy the monthly or annual sub.
You can register for a free Rangers TV account

It will be available stand alone once the club announced it should £9.99 like other games are

The £6 per month and annual £60 UK packages don't include live games
Many thanks for answering my query. Pleased that I can get live games. Much appreciated.

Back