Will JJ leave as well?

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
As per post?

Wouldn't like to see him get the boot. Young coach with a lot to learn, who could be a valueable asset with unknown players.

I thought in the club statement they said all the backroom staff are gone. I stand corrected in that case.

"Caixinha, 46, won 14 of his 26 games, with assistant manager Helder Baptista and coaches Pedro Malta and Jose Belman also leaving Ibrox."

No mention on BBC either

Just the assistant and the GK coach that's gone with Pedro from what I can see.

Murty was named in the official statement
I know but before the statement I would have though jj would have been the obvious stand in considering he has been a nvolved in the 1st team. It was different when warburton left as he took everyone with him.

I know but before the statement I would have though jj would have been the obvious stand in considering he has been a nvolved in the 1st team. It was different when warburton left as he took everyone with him.
Well if they are working together then he'll definitely have a strong influence on team matters

John brown, no.

But listening to Thomson, I’d love him to be part of our set up somehow.[/QUOTE
Would prefer John Brown than Murty. He would fire up the imposters in the squad. He's certainly proved himself a true ranger unlike a lot of our ex players.

Back