Will last night prove to be a watershed moment?

Lossie Bear

Will last nights result see us kick on in the League and Cup. Hopefully its a catalyst for better performances for the remainder of the season. For what it's worth i thought we looked a lot more dangerous in attack when Kent and Barasic (I know he was injured) were replaced. Will we continue with that formation?

Maybe.

This was one of my first thoughts last night.

Turn it round against Braga;
FC Enabler shamed for all the world to see on Channel 4 tonight;
Gers go on a run inspired by the confidence of the comback;
End up winning a UEFA cup treble, 55 in the bag;
Sutton's heart implodes in pain and he's buried next to his wee dug in late May.

We can but dream.

Certainly showed we will not go down without a fight.
Hagi is a winner and a player who will inspire.
As much as the winter break was a bummer one guy who has come back better is Arfield. Been amazing and our standout player since.

Maybe.

Sutton's heart implodes in pain and he's buried next to his wee dug in late May.

We can but dream.
Now wouldn't that be fantastic.

Maybe.

We can but dream.
Would be a great end to the week

I fear we have a few more soul destroying spl games to come unfortunately. Happy to be proven wrong.

Teams will still sit in against us and we'll still persist with a 4-3-3. Formation only changed last night because Borna was injured and we had nothing to lose.

Was my thinking this morning that hopefully a turnaround like that can only give confidence and belief. We have been unfortunate that so many players have went off the boil at the same time. Couple that with some shocking referee decisions and we would have been sitting better.

Would like to think so OP, but sometimes fate has a twisted sense of humour...glass half full loyal :)).

Was thinking last night that as a team we sometimes look too polite, like we've to win a game properly in the correct fashion. We looked nervous and paid them too much respect until we were 2-0 down.

I hope they remember last night the next time we're at Tynecastle, Pittodrie or Rugby Park. No, %^*& you we're Rangers and were winning this game.

I'm not sure we actually changed the formation. We just had so many forward thinking players on the park that it took on a life of its own for the last 20 minutes. Our left back and two thirds of the midfield were guys who are all probably meant to be inside forwards in the squad.

I hope so.
The title race isn’t over and we have 1 foot into the last 16.
we were getting pumped 2-0 and realistically a lot of folk wouldn’t have saw that coming or thought we would come back from it but we did. Anything is possible in this game of ours.

anyone hear a helicopter?

:)) :)) :))
#IbroxBaby

I fear we have a few more soul destroying spl games to come unfortunately. Happy to be proven wrong.

This is where I’m at

The lessons from last year have not stung them enough into a do or die winning mentality

They are close but at this club in these times close is not enough

Don't know. I thought that watershed moment was Hagi's goal against Hibs and was totally wrong.

Back