Will our club wake up and face the threat of the haters.

geoallison

It pains me to watch the regular and sustained attacks on our great club by Celtic, the majority of the S.P.F.L. and fans, also the so called media.
In your opinion do you think the club should, and will come out and face the haters full on.
Building bridges with them is not working.

I do not understand the behaviour of the board in all this, especially DK, he fought the South African Government for a decade, yet stands by and gets bitch slapped repeatedly by the haters.
It will not stop until they are confronted, and put back in their box.

At some point someone has to make a stand .

maybe this is all bluster to fluff the soapdodgers and until there is genuine threat then that is when the club starts the fight .

who the f*ck knows

If I'd ever been in a position to buy big into the Club I'd have made sure a big earner sized wage would have been used to run a fûckin Black Ops division of Rangers.

Investigators, ex-intelligence, strategists, a PR guru etc. Kept it in house with a couple of Internet experts and hackers running surveillance and stealth blogs and the like to run rings roung all these wankers and troll them senseless. Once the dossiers were complete and legal counsel concluded I'd have made sure their arse were handed to them on a plate !

I think with so many of the people involved in our club - they won't react or respond until it's a personal attack. We don't seem to have many people involved at board level that just simply will not accept the abuse the club gets. The current board have done amazing things for the club since taking over but they'll never stand up to the constant attacks.

We have had this conversation for over 10 fookin years...Clearly the answer sadly is NO.

We are a spineless club. Its just a fact.

If I'd ever been in a position to buy big into the Club I'd have made sure a big earner sized wage would have been used to run a fûckin Black Ops division of Rangers.

Investigators, ex-intelligence, strategists, a PR guru etc. Kept it in house with a couple of Internet experts and hackers running surveillance and stealth blogs and the like to run rings roung all these wankers and troll them senseless. Once the dossiers were complete and legal counsel concluded I'd have made sure their arse were handed to them on a plate !
If I don't win the Euro millions, I hope you do

How do you propose the club reacts to rhabid poets in the press? Serious question.

It simply hasn`t defended itself. From Martin Bains "Dignified Silence" nonsense, to Sandy Jardine`s "We have a sectarian problem at Rangers" interview on Clyde.... Those were official club spokesmen for fuxake. And of course the colossal banning of the Billy Boys. Our enemies smelled blood and we never recovered. Take the sellik approach and basically fook em all, the club is never wrong and deal with it mantra.

It simply hasn`t defended itself. From Martin Bains "Dignified Silence" nonsense, to Sandy Jardine`s "We have a sectarian problem at Rangers" interview on Clyde.... Those were official club spokesmen for fuxake. And of course the colossal banning of the Billy Boys. Our enemies smelled blood and we never recovered. Take the sellik approach and basically fook em all, the club is never wrong and deal with it mantra.

totally spot on

the dignified silence will sadly continue though

Lets wait until Pedro pans out...it's not up to the club to react to pish spooned out by the media, we get a lot of negative slur painted by the press, lots and lots in shovel fulls, been like that since we came back up. Pedro right now is the man no matter what the press write.
The board want what we want - success followed by success on the park.
C*NTS like mutton and his employers thrive on our position, it's nothing to do with the board all this Rangers hating, it's more to do with how our management and staff shape up to the negativity bombarding them.
Look at O'Halloran player of the month! A shitebag of a player who has issues with the club yet took a wage off Bears while here. This is what we are up against in this shitty wee country of ours.
The board want what we want. End of!

What can they really do? Hit them with strongly worded board statement?

Like it or not we can't stop these cunts from digging around looking for every and any avenue that might allow them to get us in bother.

Sounds like a pretty good idea

Didn't Dave King make a statement regarding our Titles etc fairly recently ?

If we to react to their every poisoned whine our Board will have no time left for anything else.

If people are hoping that this is going to stop then forget it, their constant howling is feeding their belief of oppression,discrimination and the big masonic conspiracy.

They wanted us dead, that didn't happen so they'll continue to try and justify their paranoid madness by continually pushing for investigations.

They're insane, no amount of statements will stop this.

Last edited:
I think the board should be more pro-active but you have the haters and then the media. When you have a statement from the board it is met with cynicism and derision in equal amounts.
We have so-called pundits openly mocking our manager which borders on racism and no-one seems to give a toss.
We are on our own for now but we need to get street smart.

I agree with you 100% that we should tackle these issues head on, But sadly I don't think our board are going to go head first into these issues the way I would like. The Rangers bouard must approach certain situations in a manner befitting of a rangers share holder. At this moment in time I feel the most importjt thing is to have a united stance. Everyone must get behind pedro and show him the full support that we can. We have one of the most passtionate supporter groups in the world so lets show the team that and translate it into results.

maybe didnt word it well i'm tryna convey the idea that we should all get behind pedro and will it to work.

Our board must have shares in KY Jelly with the amount of times we have lubed up and let us be shafted.

Silence for the sake of dignity is one thing, it's another when you've been under attack for 6 years.
There are times when you should keep quiet and times when you should raise the roof.

Pedro is trying - and took quite the lump out of Mutton, but look at what the mhedia do, instantly try and ridicule him.

We have 3 problems. One is the haters, another is a mhedia agenda and the third is a silent board.

1 of them can be solved easier than the other 2.

It's been a head in the sand approach for far too long.
Something needs to be done (I'm not sure what that is right enough)

I think the board should be more pro-active but you have the haters and then the media. When you have a statement from the board it is met with cynicism and derision in equal amounts.
We have so-called pundits openly mocking our manager which borders on racism and no-one seems to give a toss.
We are on our own for now but we need to get street smart.
This pretty much sums up how I'm feeling.
This isn't a fight in one front we need to fighting on all fronts. The club alone cannot do it without the resources. Unfortunately our enemy have placemen throughout several layers of media and politics that are more than happy to do their bidding.

As already said, half the trouble is when we release a statement our weak media mock and criticise it. That said, i feel one strong, very well worded statement making it clear we wont be pushed about or bullied wouldnt go a miss.

I wish the board would listen to the Christopher Walken speech about the lion and leap into action

There's been threads on FF since I joined way back in 2003/2004 about our enemies 'chip, chip, chipping' away at our songs, our traditions and our Club in general.

Whether it be 'keyboard warriors', the mhedia or even Directors of that disgusting filthy Club from the east end of Glasgow, they all appear to continually have an 'open invitation' to attack us without fear of retribution!
And - they often do work in concert!

The danger is, that many of their lies become the truth for many, as they are apparently never (or very rarely) challenged by our Club.

Dave King and the other Board members have many challenges ahead of them, and can't react to every piece of hate against us, but don't we have a PR Dept? Don't we have a Legal Team?
This is one of David Murray's legacies that must change!

Didn't Dave King make a statement regarding our Titles etc fairly recently ?

If we to react to their every poisoned whine our Board will have no time left for anything else.

If people are hoping that this is going to stop then forget it, their constant howling is feeding their belief of oppression,discrimination and the big masonic conspiracy.

They wanted us dead, that didn't happen so they'll continue to try and justify their paranoid madness by continually pushing for investigations.

They're insane, no amount of statements will stop this.
Nail on the head, Absolutely bang on the money.

It pains me to watch the regular and sustained attacks on our great club by Celtic, the majority of the S.P.F.L. and fans, also the so called media.
In your opinion do you think the club should, and will come out and face the haters full on.
Building bridges with them is not working.

The club will do %^*& all. It's open season on us.

I`d like to think that behind the scenes preparations are being taken to address any further action that may come from SPFL and their like. Maybe it isn`t time to show our hand. For what it`s worth I have extreme doubts that any further action will be anything other than yet another statement full of bullshit, concerns, etc that will have no bearing on us as we are today.Some pish about poor governance from board at that time.

We seem to have this mantra of dignified silence when it comes to these perpetual attacks , it ain't working .

With the latest attempt by the SPFL to reopen the EBT issue (knocked back at least for the moment by the SFA) and now the Compliance Officer (normally invisible except for Rangers matters) intending to look at the granting of a UEFA licence we must remain on alert at all times. We need to be clear on which clubs are aggressively against us and concentrate on them as far as any possible retaliation is concerned (we can dream). If our Board still wish for bridges to be built it must be selective - it won't work across the spectrum and will be seen as weakness and capitulation by the ingrained haters.
Ideally we need to have the 'law' on our side to finally defeat all talk of sanctions against us but the longer these attacks go on and we remain on the back foot the stronger the bheasts become and we remain weak.

Back