Will RSC's be having their banners covering the seats around the empty stadium when we open?

If we are going to have banners then i want to see Rangers banners , RSC banners , banners that support the club , messages from fans in support of the players , i dont want to see any mention of that rotten mob f**k them

Perhaps the ambulance chacers banner in GF4 that the gestapo couldn't get in quick enough to remove.
I was thrown aside so coonts could drag it away.
Was a shame when plod hit the deck being tripped up by my old pensioner dad.
Pished myself.

Don't you think they would absolutely love to see a banner saying that in Ibrox.
OK I get that, bad choice of slogan perhaps . Still think its a good wee opportunity to get some messages across to the outside world so to speak. TBH I absolutely want us to be a thorn in the SPFL side this year just calling out everything,

OK I get that, bad choice of slogan perhaps . Still think its a good wee opportunity to get some messages across to the outside world so to speak. TBH I absolutely want us to be a thorn in the SPFL side this year just calling out everything,

Most of the home games will just be via the "virtual" season ticket, so there will be a very limited audience. Not much outside World looking in.

Better doing things supporting the team I would have thought. Try to give the players on the park as much support as possible during very difficult circumstances.

Would they really want to come out and see things about different clubs, or about displeasure with the authorities. Or would they prefer stuff about the club, them personally and just general support of Rangers.

Most of the home games will just be via the "virtual" season ticket, so there will be a very limited audience. Not much outside World looking in.

Better doing things supporting the team I would have thought. Try to give the players on the park as much support as possible during very difficult circumstances.

Would they really want to come out and see things about different clubs, or about displeasure with the authorities. Or would they prefer stuff about the club, them personally and just general support of Rangers.

Fair doos

What about the Legends Banners that use to make an appearance in the blue order section a lot sure there was a fair few of them ?

There was a thread a few weeks back on it and it had loads of support.

If RCSs and people with flags were able to hand them into the club to be put over seats and around the groud during matches. Better than empty seats imo.

Obviously couldn't be left out at all times or tims like that scumbag the other week would break in.

Great idea to support the club. Remember they all used to come out at half time. Linwood No.1 was massive and another i cant recall.
Although I'm from Glasgow I live in England. I got huge England flag with RANGERS through the middle and WATP in the corner to take to Oz visiting my daughter whilst the cricket was on. So it has been on display at the WACA in Perth on two tours. Sad at 63 but spread the love.

Perhaps the ambulance chacers banner in GF4 that the gestapo couldn't get in quick enough to remove.
I was thrown aside so coonts could drag it away.
Was a shame when plod hit the deck being tripped up by my old pensioner dad.
Pished myself.
Good old Bert,sadly missed

I may not have chose the right slogan in my OP but I think many aren't grasping what I'm getting at. We could show some of or grievances, highlight some of the corruption that's been going on, in banners for all to see, and yes I get the "All banners should be about the club" but not all our chants are.

I may not have chose the right slogan in my OP but I think many aren't grasping what I'm getting at. We could show some of or grievances, highlight some of the corruption that's been going on, in banners for all to see, and yes I get the "All banners should be about the club" but not all our chants are.
Who's gonna pay the fine,when the spfl come calling

I'm not so sure there won't be much outside world looking in, there will be big audiences for these games i'd say because if there's any way for bears to see the games they'll be doing everything they can to see them.

Should do similar to what Chelsea do at Stamford Bridge with the flags from their supporters clubs across the country and beyond. Not just when playing behind closed doors but when we’re back to normal

Be prepared for idiotic rules being implemented in order to discourage this.

• Fans will have to sign a disclaimer regarding the security of the banner.
  • No responsibility will be assumed or taken for the ownership of the banner.
  • Banners of only a certain size will be accepted.
  • Banners will have to be laundered and disinfected before being allowed into the new sterile zones.
  • Content / wording on banners will be more strictly scrutinised than of previous.
  • Any other restrictive measures that they can think of.

A huge "Celtic run the SPFL " one or similar would be lovely in the Govan for all to see....or am I just being petty :))
For the games on sky each stand should have RFC banners and should have this round pitch on electric screen ---BIG JOCK KNEW---TOMMY BURNS KNEW---BILLY MCNEIL KNEW--LIAM BRADY KNEW--LOU MACARI KNEW AND SO DID THE BSTDS WHO EMPLOYED THEM--- THE FUCKING OWNERS--WHYTES--KELLY'S --GRANTS--WHO TOOK MONEY FROM TORBETT

Back