Will the Euro home game be an sell out?

Gazrfc

Given it’s the 12th and it’s stevies first competitive match in charge will we sell this out? Great effort if we do

Edit: I am aware of the grammar mistake in the title

Be disappointed if it’s not a sellout. Make sure all our marching brothers who will have ticked the box for all home games but will be elsewhere let the club know that they can resell it if they can’t get a mate to take it.

Oh yes!

Orange_Walk.jpg

Be up there. Must be a load of Season Ticket holders who opt in to all home games, Friendlies and otherwise.

There are thousands of fans in NI who wont make it over and there will be a large number of Scottish fans over for the 12th celebrations

It is yet to be confirmed for the 12th July

Will it sell-out of course however you might find the odd seat here and there empty if a STH who on the CCCS doesn't pass their ticket if they can't attend

Yes. I'll have had my fill of marching with the Scotland parades in the two weeks prior :cool:

I cant see this being anything else other than a sell out, I thought our first game last season was a full house?

If it's definitely 12th July then it won't sell out.Be a huge crowd though

Anyone with TO link know when the ST sale for the European game will be?
We came off the CCCS this year as we always miss several games at the start of the season but will be here on the 12th.
Away from tomorrow until 1st though so can it all be sorted online?
Never had to bother before.

Anyone with TO link know when the ST sale for the European game will be?
We came off the CCCS this year as we always miss several games at the start of the season but will be here on the 12th.
Away from tomorrow until 1st though so can it all be sorted online?
Never had to bother before.
Yeah,there will be a season ticket holder sale for a few days..log on and buy your seat/seats ..smartcard be activated.You should get an email with dates/info etc but will also be on the official site.

Back