Will the refs find a backbone

Robert Prytz

Surely when a refs or Lino’s correct decisions are being overturned there has to be a response from the officials. The latest shambles has made a laughing stock of the whole system and will surely see a ending of this farcical

No, I think they will continue to make horrendous mistakes and it'll benefit Celtic massively. I think they'll keep going through the sheer threat that Celtic will put them out of a job.

The very fact that Celtic are running and ruining Scottish football is another reason they should be rammed out of business but it's just not going to happen.

No, I think they will continue to make horrendous mistakes and it'll benefit Celtic massively. I think they'll keep going through the sheer threat that Celtic will put them out of a job.

The very fact that Celtic are running and ruining Scottish football is another reason they should be rammed out of business but it's just not going to happen.
Yes, there can be no doubt that the appetite/dictat in out game is to benefit Celtc, be it from an instruction perspective, personal bias or fear.

Back