Will there be a decision this week?

Billiericky

'President Aleksander Ceferin has warned the SPFL that Uefa don't want to discover through the media that Celtic have been declared champions. ' SUN

I think that particular boat has sailed.

AriseSirWalter

Was it common knowledge that there was going to be a vote on Friday?

As I posted there were a few cel’ic twitter accounts confident Friday would be significant.

They obviously won’t be given the title on Friday but they’re confident it’s going to go their way, it’s a complete stitch up.

I’ve seen a few cel’ic twitter accounts saying they’ll be ‘crowned’ champions on Friday.

Does anyone know if there’s any truth in that? Also if true does anyone know what Rangers plan to do about it, and how serious we are when we talk about legal action?

First off let me state a certain amount of sympathy for the authorities as this is a shitshow that isn’t (for once) their doing but in no way can you just award based on places as they are.

There are too many games left to play, our form in 2020 shows how quickly things can change. What would happen if they were 1 point ahead but we had a game in hand, who wins it there?!

It has to be declared null and void as no one has won it, I’d be honest and say that’d be harsh on them but nothing is won until it’s mathematically impossible for a team to be caught.

Mr Mojo risin'

I’ve seen a few cel’ic twitter accounts saying they’ll be ‘crowned’ champions on Friday.

Does anyone know if there’s any truth in that? Also if true does anyone know what Rangers plan to do about it, and how serious we are when we talk about legal action?

First off let me state a certain amount of sympathy for the authorities as this is a shitshow that isn’t (for once) their doing but in no way can you just award based on places as they are.

There are too many games left to play, our form in 2020 shows how quickly things can change. What would happen if they were 1 point ahead but we had a game in hand, who wins it there?!

It has to be declared null and void as no one has won it, I’d be honest and say that’d be harsh on them but nothing is won until it’s mathematically impossible for a team to be caught.
not from me

spineless corrupt bigoted bastards

AriseSirWalter

Sorry to bump my own thread but this has really been bugging me, cel'ic twitter accounts on the 6th of April saying 'keep calm celts, we'll be champions on Friday', obviously that didn't happen but it's looking like it might happen soon.

There is no danger that this was just a punt, they obviously had inside information. Who would guess they'd have a meeting/vote arranged for Easter Friday? Cel'ic have had the inside track on this because they have initiated it.

I'm old school when it comes to the league, everything comes 2nd to it. In 2008 I didn't get behind the UEFA run until Novo's pen went in because it'd hinder out league chances but in this case I think regime change is probably more important than if they get the league or not.

Broom-loneranger

What happens if the scum are given the league this season,and the league starts up as normal and there is another lockdown?
Say in September and 4/5 games have been played and someone like Motherwell are top of the table. Would that mean Motherwell would be crowned champions?