Will there be admin jobs going ?

XndLIpM.jpg

There's actually a discussion about this going on in the secret lounge. Can only assume since you can't see it that you're not an ideal candidate.

I'd do it even if it was just temporarily adding people's posts from the previous forum. (If they decided that's what they wanted to do)

You need a degree and an SIA license.

Admin don't just ban people they have to take shifts guarding the server the forum is backed up on to. When I was an admin I was shot twice and stabbed once putting my life on the line to defend the forum. It was all worth it when I logged on from my hospital bed.

You need a degree and an SIA license.

Admin don't just ban people they have to take shifts guarding the server the forum is backed up on to. When I was an admin I was shot twice and stabbed once putting my life on the line to defend the forum. It was all worth it when I logged on from my hospital bed.

All true, the shit I went through with PULSE in the early stages was actually frightening when I think about it now.

Have new Admin been appointed since we moved over? I've seen at least on name I've never even noticed before as a poster and one I've never known to be one of the Admin.

Back