Will TLB be properly punished? Or will Mr new SFA Boss be as bad as his 'Complicit Officer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he get any bans when he managed in England or was he not there long enough

He was sent to the stands in a friendly.

The guy has been out of control his whole life.

He has the protection of calling anyone that punishes him a bigot. That's why he never gets a significant ban. Therefore he will never learn.

Why should he adjust his behaviour because there are very minor consequences for him.

He WILL ignite a full scale riot one day. Rest assured that those to blame for that riot are the footballing authorities that were too lax and afraid to exert their proper authority on him.

Weren't they Mr Maxwell?

Complicit Officer is a very apt title....how long before Maxwell also does his champion Liewell's bidding...despite all the denials.

I think we will see that soon mate.

There's no way Lawell allowed him to get in post without him being a celtc lickspittle.

Lawell has Maxwell and Militant Mulreaney and is now well equipped to implement phase two of operation "nailed to the fucking floor".

I really really really hope our board are sick to the back teeth of it, I am.

Mark my words. When "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" comes down on our heads, like the song, he will have dark murderous undertones despite his non partisan background.

TBH we have been complete mugs too allow this extremely important position to be filled by one of Lawells men.

I'm not saying it will be on the trumped up charges, Lawell doesn't care about them, it's his horrible hoardes of poets that are pushing that agenda. That's only designed to distract our board when they should be working on player contracts. That will probably come to nothing with the damage being done by wasting our time. That's Lawells endgame for the re-invented charges.

But at some point in the future - we will see the silver hammer in full swing.

Lennon has led a charmed life from the SFA, both as a player and Manager. Flicking v-signs to opposing fans, feigning injury to ensure a fellow pro was red carded, spitting on a Rangers scarf, shouting sectarian stuff at the Ibrox bench. As a Manager, it is clear refs are terrified to give big decisions against him unless they want him snarling in their face at half-time or full time. Anyone else would have had year long touchline bans or worse.

Exactly Muttley. He even went toe to toe with a fellow manager last season - Duffy did have flattened the foaming ginger prick.

The 2nd last game of the season. He gesticulated to the Hearts supporters in a volatile Derby before he accused his own players off being 'un-professional'.

Jesus, the irony.

Thinking about the OP, did Lennon come back out on to the field of play after being sent off? Surely that's another breach of regulations? Or will the complicit officer ignite that as well?

Aye poor wee soul he is.....1st ever game as a manager in England, sent off after an altercation with....Aye you've guessed it - The Referee....

Minimum 1 game plus the two suspended.

Aye poor wee soul he is.....1st ever game as a manager in England, sent off after an altercation with....Aye you've guessed it - The Referee....

Minimum 1 game plus the two suspended.

That was a friendly as well.

Bumping this to see if anyone knows when the compliance officer will be recommending TLB is criminally charged for his behaviour in accordance with the SFAs wishes?

Lolzer!

I wonder if Tony was in a quandary about how to punish poor victim Lenny and just decided to chuck it?

• Will we ever know?
  • Will Lennon ever be punished?
  • Should we feel sorry for the poor wee Lurgan Bhigot?
  • Who will punish him now?
  • Will the ginger rhabid one have to wait even longer for his punishment?
  • Will it all be forgotten about now?

So many questions.

I wonder if Tony was in a quandary about how to punish poor victim Lenny and just decided to chuck it?

• Will we ever know?
  • Will Lennon ever be punished?
  • Should we feel sorry for the poor wee Lurgan Bhigot?
  • Who will punish him now?
  • Will the ginger rhabid one have to wait even longer for his punishment?
  • Will it all be forgotten about now?

So many questions.
The latter, sweep, sweep.

He was charged by CO so they cannot just sweep sweep it away

I know they have history of it but no way King allow them to conveniently forget about it

He was sent to the stands in a friendly.

The guy has been out of control his whole life.

He has the protection of calling anyone that punishes him a bigot. That's why he never gets a significant ban. Therefore he will never learn.

Why should he adjust his behaviour because there are very minor consequences for him.

He WILL ignite a full scale riot one day. Rest assured that those to blame for that riot are the footballing authorities that were too lax and afraid to exert their proper authority on him.

Weren't they Mr Maxwell?

And the press. They encourage him and treat him with kid gloves.

Does anyone know when we hear the judgement on this?

Despite what others have suggested, and ignoring the claims he is not afraid of the OF, I reckon it will be a bench mark on the future performance of our new SFA Boss.

Is he as afraid of poetothy as his predecessors were?
Be swept under the carpet

Any other credible able bodied organisation would lay down a marker to set precedents as rule’s should dictate.

But the govt body that runs footy up here is corrupt and ethically and morally inept and unfit for purpose due to bigotry and being run into the ground by one man.

Lemmon says he would do it again,that shows his attitude towards the charge and what the masters think of their subject in hand,I’ll be flabbergasted if he gets hung out like he should,another Tim will set his fate.

WATP

He should have had year long touchline bans handed down ages ago. He knows he can take the piss as refs are terrified of him and the SFA indulge him.

Hearing on 21 June according to their website. Will no doubt be postponed due to Anthony resigning or someone on holiday or couldn't get a babysitter.....

It will go something like this,

The SFA has carried out a thorough investigation in to the matter of Mr Lennon, the Hibernian manager encroaching onto the playing area during the game against Rangers.

The conclusion arrived at was that Mr Lennon is a very emotional person, and was only trying to escape from the vile personal and sectarian abuse he had suffered throughout the match.

As such no further action was deemed nessessary, but Rangers may face disciplinary action if there is a repetition of the actions by their fans.
I have a funny feeling you may well be correct.

It will be shortly after they deal with
Fir Park riot with seats burned enquiry
Dens Park riot
IRA banners at the Stade de Secrets
Anti Protestant doll hanging craic

You should know by now anything that effects these cants move at a snails pace.

Where are they gonna find 3 guys from a pool of 100 to sit on a panel at this time of year?
I've often wondered if they could find three protestants in their pool of 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back