Will we beat livi and Killie ?

Will we beat Livingston and Kilmarnock?

• Yes

Votes: 747 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 5.0%

• Total voters
Didn’t vote. Just got to wait and see. These two games are huge.

We need to stop following up wins against the bheasts by dropping points against the others. It’ll be frustrating as hell if we hand them the advantage again so soon. Big test for this team.

We should receive a massive lift from yesterday. We’re playing with confidence and maturity and are clearly the best side in the country at present.

I’d hope we can now demonstrate a ruthlessness to comfortably dispatch sides like Livingston and Kilmarnock. They really shouldn’t be a problem.

Recent history would suggest we will slip up.

Hopefully we find a way.

I think we’ll pump Livi, then toil at Killie.

Last edited:
has to be 6pts, its games like this that determine whether you win Leagues.
They also have a couple of awkward away games.
Need to go on winning run , put pressure on them and hope they drop points

Maximum points in EVERY game is the target though there are always banana skins along the way.
To beat our biggest rivals on their own patch so convincingly then lose to lesser teams would be criminal and costly.

I actually think we could well end up drawing one of those games.

The trick is not to get carried away with the negativity if we do.

Celtic will drop points in their run of away games too. I strongly believe we'll get the better of the head-to-heads which will be the difference come the end of the season.

We have to win both, celtic are playing the semi final the weekend we go to killie. We just have to keep picking up 3 points and put them under concerted pressure.

I like your optimism, I can't see Aberdeen getting a draw even with guys like mccrorie in their team. I hope I'm wrong. Watching their fans implode has been brilliant.

We can, we should and we will.

the scum will also get beaten by Milan and draw up in Aberdeen.

Sheep dropped points so will be keen (even though they have midweek game too) - mutants will be on edge with the post-mortem and Milan wringer :p

Killie is a big one on that pitch and our really poor record there. Another marker we need to lay down.

Not voting as fixture gazing always ends badly.

We really need to, this is the next big test possibility even more important than winning at parkhead.

Aside from Killie away our run of fixtures actually looks quite good. If we can get three points from Rugby Park then that’ll be another big confidence booster.

Aside from Killie away our run of fixtures actually looks quite good. If we can get three points from Rugby Park then that’ll be another big confidence booster.
There’s no doubt killie away is the one all eyes will be on . Let’s take care of livvy first tooth , we toiled against Ross county . No repeat of that please

Confident of beating Livi at Ibrox, but I don't expect Kilmarnock away to be a walk in the park - they've only lost once at home this season and they were down to 10 men.

Six points in the bag though :)

Things are different now. We have a settled team playing to a system which will enable us to beat the rest of the league. We have more goal scorers and no longer have to rely on Alfie. Yes, Killie have the plastic pitch but we have enough good reserves to chop and change and keep playing to our plan.

I don't think that we will be beaten this season as long as we stop the silly mistakes and give the officials the chance to have us playing with ten men for half the game.

Five potential subs desperate to come on and stake their claim if we’re struggling - that’s the difference. Having said that I’d rather be three up at HT and cruising!

We can, we should and we will.

the scum will also get beaten by Milan and draw up in Aberdeen.

Good timing for AC Milan to kick them when they’re down. They will be on the verge of total meltdown by the time they play the sheep.

Keep piling the pressure and misery on them and they will crumble eventually.

Simple answer - we NEED to

no more brainfarts , we have proved we are better than them now we put the foot on the gas and press on , smash everything in site and win win win

We need to have faith in ourselves and punish them early doors. The cautious approach is ok in Europe but to win leagues you need to win matches and to win matches you need to score goals. I going into a game with the mentality that if we play well the goals will come.

League's a marathon not a sprint - one game at a time & every other similar cliche
It would be heartbreaking beating timmy & dropping points to livi &/or killie - obviously

I don't want to be over confident or jinx things - but I feel better than I have done after yesterday's result

Not because we were all that wonderful but because we were tactily superior & showed a bit more savvy than we've done before

I know it now needs different tactics to deal with 10 man hammer-throwing defences - but somehow I have more faith in our squad now

If we don't, then yesterdays result count for absolutely nothing.

Exactly Ross, I think Celtic will beat Aberdeen by 2 or 3 goals, not a chance with the pressure that is on them (where they will probably lose two games in a row to us then AC Milan) will they lose or draw to Aberdeen, that would be when a complete Timplosion would happen, far too early on in the season for their fans to give up all hope just yet.

I think we will beat Livingston, but our players need to be at the top of their game. I think we'll win away to Standard Liege, but its all about Sunday, like you say, we MUST WIN or beating Celtic will have counted for nothing. Go out, set a marker and absolutely %^*& Livingston up, a proper demolition job please, let Celtic know we aren't going to fold this time.

Livi at home should be a comfortable win. 3 or 4 nil to us. They only get an advantage on that excuse for a pitch. Killie away a different story, but we should still have enough quality for them to get all three points.

We're a good footballing side so we'll comfortably beat Livingston on a good pitch. Killie on a plastic pitch I feel less confident about.

One game and three points at a time,The thought of beating the fhilth and slipping up v any of these two doesn’t bare thinking about.

Killie away will be a tough game with the pitch and the way they will set up but we should absolutely be taking 6 points from these two games.

Need 6 points to really put the pressure on them and 6 points it will be. We have been really unfortunate to have dropped 4 points this season so far.

Livingston should be a professional 3-0, no problem.

Kilmarnock will be a horrible game which we will grind out a 2-0 probably both goals in the second half. But it will be edgy and nasty affair, with patience being essential.

The Kilmarnock game is huge, the nonce play in the Scottish cup that day so it’s a chance to put some massive pressure on them by going 7 points clear assuming they don’t drop points against Aberdeen.

Win that game and they’ll start to crack big time.

We need to and I think we will. You don’t win titles nowadays dropping points against sides like these.

Back