Will we beat livi and Killie ?

Will we beat Livingston and Kilmarnock?

• Yes

Votes: 747 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 5.0%

• Total voters

BlueFlagHigh

Given yesterday’s success and riding on that wave of positivity , can we be confident of sox points from our next two games ? It would be disastrous to win at the piggery and then quickly drop points .

We have struggled somewhat against both sides recently especially Kilmarnock where we lost last season .

For me we CAN do it , make no mistake the scum are watching and waiting for us to fall flat on our faces .

Poll to follow

Given yesterday’s success and riding on that wave of positivity , can we be confident of sox points from our next two games ? It would be disastrous to win at the piggery and then quickly drop points .

We have struggled somewhat against both sides recently especially Kilmarnock where we lost last season .

For me we CAN do it , make no mistake the scum are watching and waiting for us to fall flat on our faces .

Poll to follow
Killie away is the tough game. They were actually playing well before the Covid outbreak and got a good result yesterday. If we win that I’ll feel a lot better about our chances this season.

Plastic parks are always a bit of a leveller, but we have far better players than Kilmarnock and that should see us prevail.
I've no concerns whatsoever about us beating Livi.

The biggest advantage after beating them this time is there is no break, we are straight into preparations for Thursday which hopefully keeps the feelgood factor going and keeps up the momentum.

Killie away is the tough game. They were actually playing well before the Covid outbreak and got a good result yesterday. If we win that I’ll feel a lot better about our chances this season.
Wouldn't place too much emphasis on their result yesterday. They were basically handed two goals by no-one other than our own McCrorie

I’d say so. We will spank Livi at home. Killie away on that pitch will be harder, Dyer has them playing well now but we have too many good players for them, they will probably attempt their usual tactics of Power and Dicker kicking anything that moves.

We will beat Livi at home easily, we’ve won every home encounter for 5 years.

Killy is tougher due to the pitch leveller, picking up 3 would be points gained on them so fingers crossed, but a draw won’t cost us the league as much as people will make out it’s the end if it happens.

Feels different

after Galatasary we struggled against Ross County,last season we would have drawn that game but we won ugly and im positive we can do the same against livi and killie
We had an outstanding record post euro matches In first half of last season. I know what you’re getting at though. Overall, I think the squad depth now means our standards are less likely to slip

Hugely important that we do. They have a few hard away games coming up and also we play an extra game due to them playing last seasons cup! Chance to go at least 7 points clear by the end of it.

Think Killie will come out at us so quite confident and Jordan Jones should play as he is comfortable on surface. We know Livi are going to put 10 men behind ball so it's breaking them down, an early goal essential to settle nerves but we should win both.

We should be dispatching Livi with ease.

Killie is always a hard one on that pitch. But there can’t be any excuses, just go out and win Rangers! We really need to turn the screw now and march on.

We really need to learn from our capitulation after we stuffed them last year.

If we turn up, there isn’t a team in the SPFL that can live with us.

We must turn up. No shooting ourselves in the foot again.

I believe we will.

One of the reasons for me is that we don’t have to rely on the same guys every game. We’ve got Jack, Hagi, Aribo, (hopefully) Roofe, Itten, Jones etc. to drop into that team fresh – all players that can do the damage. We’ve never had that before.

Well capable but it’s these games that will dictate if we have guts to grind out wins no matter the circumstances and go on to take the title.

We have to - it's those games that have let us down recently but it does seem like the squad is finally getting the mentality to go and perform in those games

The biggest problem with both of these games are that they'll need a change of tactics from us.

Yesterday's game suited us perfectly, as have many of our European games.

Playing "better" teams that are more open against us is our forte.

Obviously hope I'm wrong, but so far I've still not seen anything that shows that we're going to break down the packed defences of your typical spl dross. That's the real challenge for us going forward.

We need to keep our level of consistency and the squad is good enough now that we can make a couple of changes and maintain that.

We can, we should and we will.

the scum will also get beaten by Milan and draw up in Aberdeen.
I like your optimism, I can't see Aberdeen getting a draw even with guys like mccrorie in their team. I hope I'm wrong. Watching their fans implode has been brilliant.

It will be a different game with Livi as we are home, their advantage at home on plastic is being more than cancelled out by their awful away form.

Killie will be a bigger test as we will have played a couple of EL games by then but players are coming back from injury so if we can keep the injuries down we are more than a match for them with our squad.

Back