Will we beat Ross County & Hibs?

Gazza 8

Official Ticketer
What do we reckon?

I'm confident we'll beat County, although I think we'll need to work for it with them doing well under Hughes.. won't be a walk over.

Hibs at Easter Rd is going to be tough, definitely not a game we can afford another slow start.. heres hoping Ryan Jack's fit and ready to go.

The bigger games have looked after themselves this season and it’ll be the same again for Easter Road.

It’ll be interesting to see how Hughes sets up at the weekend. Similarly how we line-up: does Itten start?

If Jack & Roofe both get minutes against Ross County with a view to starting against Hibs I'll feel confident of winning both.

With the players we have missing atm our team balance just feels a little off. I'll feel less confident of beating Hibs if we're still missing those 2 against them.

We'll beat Ross County 2 or 3 nil.

Hibs will be tough but we'll squeeze past them 2-1.

If Jack & Roofe both get minutes against Ross County with a view to starting against Hibs I'll feel confident of winning both.

With the players missing atm our team balance just feels a little off. I'll feel less confident of beating Hibs if we're still missing those 2.
I’d agree with this. Kamara, Davis and Aribo midfield 3 needs freshened up for me. Could absolutely do with Roofe back to give us more of that dynamic movement up the park.

Should have enough to see of Ross County. Think we may drop points at Hibs in all honesty.

The Easter Road pitch is awful, it's going to be a battle. Hopefully we're up for it on the night. You can usually tell within the first 5 minutes if we are, or if it's going to be a struggle. I'd like to think the Motherwell game was the kick up the arse a few of them needed and we go at Hibs full pelt straight from the off and blow them away.

Really hope we can keep our foot on their throats. Don’t give them a sniff of hope. In order to do that we need to keep churning out wins.

Fingers crossed we win both.

Easter Road is always a tricky place to go. Should be expecting to beat County at home despite the fact their resurgence under Yogi.

Any sort of win will do.

I’d agree with this. Kamara, Davis and Aribo midfield 3 needs freshened up for me. Could absolutely do with Roofe back to give us more of that dynamic movement up the park.

You're right mate. I'd try to rest Davis at home to Ross county and start with a midfield 3 of Kamara, Jack & Aribo. Maybe take Jack off after around 60 minutes depending on his fitness, and keep Davis as fresh as possible for Easter Road.

Would look to go with a midfield 3 of Kamara, Jack & Davis for the tough away battle there.

Roofe back at the top end of the pitch would be a huge bonus too. We need to get back to having 2 number 9s/goalscorers in our front 3.

I think we look best with 2 out of Morelos/Itten/Roofe/Defoe in our starting 11.

Despite last Sunday, I think we will win both. We should be good enough to beat Ross County and I think we will go into the Hibs game with the same mindset as the first hour against Aberdeen, when we played well. Both are proverbial ‘must wins’ and if we do so any remaining life in the Dhims will be sucked out of them.

We should remember that Hibs aren’t in the best of form either.

If we don't start off by gifting them a goal of a start, we should have enough to see them off.

What do we reckon?

I'm confident we'll beat County, although I think we'll need to work for it with them doing well under Hughes.. won't be a walk over.

Hibs at Easter Rd is going to be tough, definitely not a game we can afford another slow start.. heres hoping Ryan Jack's fit and ready to go.

I think we'll win them both.

Hibs have got a big semi final at the weekend, before they play us.

That will work in our favour and I think our biggest problem will be the Easter Rd playing surface, not their team.

10 wins guarantees us the title, the players just need to remember that.
We have 14 to play... Equalling their result for 10 of them, them beating us twice for 2, then us losing the remaining 2 while they win, would still win us the league mate:)) and thats presuming they win their games in hand. We are cruising man and what i have just said is a good way to think about it:)

I'm taking nothing for granted and still a 'one game at a time' guy. Easter Rd. should be the tougher of the two games but we need to try and rediscover our best form against RC. We saw it for an hour at Pittodre, and i'm hoping we get back to that level of play this weekend. If we do and bag a comfortable win then we can go into the Hibs game full of confidence. However, if we are still as lethargic as Sunday past then getting full points from the RC game could be a struggle, and Easter Rd a real challenge.

Despite the mentally challenged's problems, i'm still haunted by our January form the past two years. It'll take a right good win to settle my nerves

Back