Will we beat Ross County & Hibs?

Sticking with my predictions to Mrs earlier for the next 2 games.

Rangers 4-0 Ross Co
Hivs 0-2 Rangers

County definitely, Hibs will be a very tough game. If we play like we have been recently, then I can see us dropping another 2 points. If we have another slow start and Hibs nick a goal it could be a very long night.

What do we reckon?

I'm confident we'll beat County, although I think we'll need to work for it with them doing well under Hughes.. won't be a walk over.

Hibs at Easter Rd is going to be tough, definitely not a game we can afford another slow start.. heres hoping Ryan Jack's fit and ready to go.
Aye

I think we’ll win both but we’ve given ourselves enough of a cushion that a couple of dropped points at Easter Road is far from a disaster.

The Easter Road pitch is awful, it's going to be a battle. Hopefully we're up for it on the night. You can usually tell within the first 5 minutes if we are, or if it's going to be a struggle. I'd like to think the Motherwell game was the kick up the arse a few of them needed and we go at Hibs full pelt straight from the off and blow them away.
Alfredo is due a few goals.

We need to start a lot better we had no midweek game last week and should have been flying on Sunday wee bit concerning the amount of players not at it hopefully right up for it against Ross County...... one game at a time

I don’t think county will sit in to begin with but if we concede a daft goal again they might start to. No messing about Rangers

I expect us to win although Hibs is a possible draw. I don't think our ability to put in a final ball in one game will have any bearing at all.

I think we will win both. Where it gets harder is once the European games are back, particularly if the guys currently out aren’t all back. Midfield may get stretched.

Reading this thread and the number of posts about how hard it will be, blah blah blah, you would imagine we are a mid-table team who win a few lose a few. A mibbes aye, mibbes naw type team.
We have won 14/15 of our last league games and are undefeated in the EL - winning a fairly difficult section. I know anything can happen in football but why the feck would Ross County take points off us at home? Just why??
Hibs away is more difficult but we will still be strong favourites.
We will take a almost certainly 6/6 but a minimum of 4/6.
Oh and Timmy will be dropping more points on Wednesday.
And if Ross Co. do take anything I will be changing my user name after this rant!!

Ross County under Hughes is unlikely to sit in and Hibs won't either.

That suits us but nothing is a given.

Does it? Honestly think we've looked the most ropey when teams have had a go this season, and look more comfortable when teams sit off us.

I said after the tims game that we would drop 2 points from our remaining games in Jan.

I expected it to be at ER, but we have done it now, so 6 out of 6.

Roofe back in im confident 2 victories think he makes a massive difference jack back too we will win both im sure.

Tough games...I think the key is to keeping clean sheets. Although we didn’t play well first half we gave Motherwell something to hold onto in 2nd half.

We always seem to score may it be from a set play or pin point cross from either full back so let’s get back to keeping clean sheets on a regular basis & we can win all 2 fixtures.

I believe big Itten deserves a start but i would also keep Hagi in the 11 but I doubt Ge55ard will play both.

Let’s go Gers go & claim 55... B-D

Saturday is vital ,we need to show that the points dropped at Motherwell was a blip. We should be play our strongest side and win the game anyway we can.
Only then can we afford to look to the Hibs game.
Anything less than 3 points on Saturday will give the rabids hope and the media will be screaming slump .

As stevie said after Motherwell we need to turn up for the 90minutes plus.....no good an hour or so. Will we win both, of course, let’s go.

What do we reckon?

I'm confident we'll beat County, although I think we'll need to work for it with them doing well under Hughes.. won't be a walk over.

Hibs at Easter Rd is going to be tough, definitely not a game we can afford another slow start.. heres hoping Ryan Jack's fit and ready to go.
If we start the match like we have started the past few weeks then there's a good possibility we will take nothing.
We need to up our game again.

The last few games we've had a week to recover in between, just training and the chance to work tactically.
No excuses now for lack of intensity.
We'll win both.

Considering how our January fixtures are I’d have expected a few dropped points, but not to Motherwell, just need to make up for it against hivs

Ross County have always given us an awkward game, but we more than not pull through.
Hibs got very lucky against Killie, but they are a decent team and always go harder against us.

Its all about approach really - we should be beating both teams, but the gaffer cant tell the players enough times that they need to be quicker off the blocks.

We need our front line to lead, Kent cant let his head down, the wee man just needs to keep going at them, but we do need to improve our deliveries into the front line, equally they hold it up better and the rest looks after itself.

6 points out 6.

I never for the life of me thought we would’ve struggled to beat Motherwell so you never know.

The team shows the same attitude that they did in the first half against Motherwell non of them are guaranteed.

But of course I think we will, we should.

Ross County are much improved under Yogi but we should still be looking for a comfortable victory on Saturday.

Hibs away will be a tricky affair. They have gave us our toughest games so far this season and will no doubt lift their game again for our visit there. I still fancy us to beat them though.

Ross County we will win.. nice early goal with 15-20mins to settle everyone and 2up by HT and we are flying to a comfortable win.

Hibs will be tough but with them having a semi final I think a lot of the players will be worried about injuries/sending offs and may just think twice about tackles etc.

Ohhh what wouldn't I give for another Kent & Aribo goal within first 10mins and Porteous sent off again

Back