Will we see a 55 DVD?

If the question is should they make a dedicated film about our accomplishments this season, which they can release on multiple platforms, then yes, absolutely!

And that includes DVD. Technology moves forward by destroying its predecessor, not through people’s choice. It’s nothing more than a money making exercise. They destroyed vinyl and analog photography by depriving users access to the technology, yet look at the resurgence of interest in both. Except it’s not quite the same anymore. They can’t press vinyl properly now because they’ve forgotten how, and the same with analog photo. Half the materials are having to be reinvented.

People should have as wide a choice as possible and the market will adjust. However that’s not as profitable as making everyone buy into the new technology.
Talking of vinyl, I found my Championi single from '87 the other day. Don't have a record player to play it now so just going to frame it instead :))

I'm talking about as well as (not only), to raise money, and because a stream would be pish really after all we've been through.

Last edited:
I'd quite like an audio overview of the season available on cassette, with still footage on microfiche.

Let's be honest, it'll be a great way to get people to register for Rangers TV, so that's where it'll be getting released.

We need 2 for this season. One for us and another of the comedy meltdown across the city. The highlights dvd of the kerrydale meltdown thread would be comedy gold.

Would prefer a LaserDisc myself.
laserdisc.jpg

The future of home entertainment is here today!

There was a thread recently on same subject.
there would be no profit in it as nobody had a DVD player.

I don't believe that given the number of disc versions the PS5 has sold.

Have a streaming version by all means but a physical copy of 55 would sell in huge numbers.

Slightly off topic we didn't get offered an official club calender this year, managed to buy one on ebay with pics of players past. Would have preferred to give the club money.

Slightly off topic we didn't get offered an official club calender this year, managed to buy one on ebay with pics of players past. Would have preferred to give the club money.
Thank Christ, we always sell the January player!

I don't believe that given the number of disc versions the PS5 has sold.

Have a streaming version by all means but a physical copy of 55 would sell in huge numbers.
Hi L.
there was a bit of sarcasm in my reply.
but the thread before had a large majority saying they didn’t have the means to play a 55 dvd.
I found it a wee bit unbelievable.

Back