Will we see more plastic pitches now?

Gios_Gillet

Will we see more plastic pitches now that covid has caused teams to go further into debt. I was sitting thinking it would be great if some of the plastic pitch mob went down a league or 2 but it will probably get even worse now and that makes me shudder.

I dont think I can watch any more games on they pitches as I already struggle to finish watching matches on them as it is. The football is atrocious and the thought of more fills me with dread. This would seriously harm the league if we end up with any more of them the product would become pretty unbearable.

Will we see more plastic pitches now that covid has caused teams to go further into debt. I was sitting thinking it would be great if some of the plastic pitch mob went down a league or 2 but it will probably get even worse now and that makes me shudder.

I dont think I can watch any more games on they pitches as I already struggle to finish watching matches on them as it is. The football is atrocious and the thought of more fills me with dread. This would seriously harm the league if we end up with any more of them the product would become pretty unbearable.

0_Nicholas.jpg

I hope both Hamilton and Livingston go down this season then someone raises a motion banning these pitches from our top league it requires a 11-1 vote in favour so it is not going to happen until we get two of the 3 relegated

I hope we and other clubs take a stand at the end of this season and get them banned from the top flight. They're an embarrassment.

Im not sure if we will see more plastic pitches or not but I do know that if we win the title this season to make it 55 we will definatley be seeing a lot less plastic paddies.
Which can only be a good thing!

If they are further in debt where are they going to get money to rip up their existing pitches and relay artificial.

i was looking at doing part of my back garden with the stuff, it ain’t cheap.

This sentence is genuinely amusing to me now.

I thought with no crowds this would have been an ideal time to move ko times to 12 or 1 instead of 3pm to cut down on floodlight use. Surely would help smaller clubs

Back