Will your anchor hold?

Always a go to one of mine. The song and the images say so much about our club. Resonates at a time like this. Like many I am thinking of those who are not here to celebrate with us. My father and my dear friend Guy who I sat with in the Govan Rear for 20 years are uppermost in my mind. They both would have loved this day.

Enjoy it and remember those who helped us understand the significance of it all.

I was Ibrox pitch '83 for BB centenary. Doing gymnastics, of all things at age 13. Now I canny even touch my toes
I was supposed to be at Fir Park in the 90s with the BB at 7 year old. Was well excited, my dad didn't tell me though that he had declined my invite and instead of going to Motherwell we ended up in Glasgow as it clashed with the first time my dad was taking me to Ibrox.

A video I remember watching years ago and now we're back where we belong. I love Rangers Football Club 1872, WATP!

Thank you. A very old BB boy watching thousand of miles away with tears rolling down. The frustration of the last 10 years, not being able to be there for 55 and the knowledge that we are now back where we belong is overwhelming. More than a club, "an anchor in the storms of life".

A video I remember watching years ago and now we're back where we belong. I love Rangers Football Club 1872, WATP!

Thank you. A very old BB boy watching thousand of miles away with tears rolling down. The frustration of the last 10 years, not being able to be there for 55 and the knowledge that we are now back where we belong is overwhelming. More than a club, "an anchor in the storms of life".

Will your alcohol hold?

Well Im a little rough and ready this morning after the night before and I did promise myself a dry day to recover but we'll see what happens. Its an emotional time after all and there may be good cause to celebrate. Again.

Back